Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

"Huh, you two resemble each other a lot. I'm afraid I'll have to follow the Kaiserin's orders and arrest you Bismarck."
“…You’re under arrest for…wait, what AM I arresting you for?”
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"The talking tank is under arrest for trying to detain Lord Bismaaaaaark. Blonde lady with the red rigging gets a free pass and a swirly-whirly candy, because I'm a nice shark. Yup-yup. U-110 is helpful like that, ams the best shaaaaaaaark. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr."
Mark V Male Variant (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for supporting the German cause! You will be treated kindly if you surrender now.”
"Ach! Surrender before I pierce your cardboard armor!" Klara aimed her main turret towards the Mark V.
"Alright, I'm gonna have to ask you to not do that. You can't just have a tank battle in a public area with civilians about." Theo dons his armour. "Stand down or eat repulsor beams, scum!"
Arizona (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Errr....don’t you need a license to operate all that? I’m going to have to put you into a temporary cell.”
"Make me, I [BLEEP]ing dare you."

"Wait, what's censoring me? Vision! If you tampered with F.R.I.D.A.Y. again I am going to dismantle you to the point of no return! I'd let you keep the vibrate mode, because I know that Wanda likes that."
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"you're under arrest for making a censoring machine, though I wonder if it works on people, also I escaped jail for the 10th time this year" Drans said
Anubis Adler (played by Slayer1234)

um hello

"Your arrested for pretending to be Anubis" Drans says flatly, "why are you even pretending to be a god?"
Omega (played by Gottmituns)

"Simple, humans like to feel like gods, even if they know there are beings more powerful than themselves," Omega faked a cough, "You're under arrest for being a humanoid figure."

"Aren't you as well?" Drans asked, "also your under arrest for being racist"

"H-hey now I am Anubis the God"

"Prove it, or I'll take you away and trap you in a Mirror Sea for Millenia!"
Nightmare Chi (played by starwolf)

"the god of embedding is Anubis"
Alucard (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for not arresting someone.”

That's right Nightmare
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i do believe the rules of the game are to arrest someone and seeing how you failed to do so im going to have to arrest you for failing to adhere to the rules. come quietly and you won't be harmed"

"To Anubis I will still place you in that Mirror Sea... once Omitter opens it of course. For the person above me, you are under arrest for reasons unspoken."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus