Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She was hungry
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

"Ask Max if you're hungry. I can't look at another fricken fish."

"I can hunt because of my sent, I'm part fox"

She was going to say she had eyes and wasn't stupid, she just rolled her eyes. She looked at the lake and picked up a fish out of the water with her power, then took some of the fire from the fire place and grilled it right there in her hand, then handed it to her.

She took her time eating

Sage felt like she was babysitting. She could feel herself getting irritated. She took some of her calming techniques right in front of her and took and deep breath. Then stood up and walked over to the water.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, I was abandoned"

"All of us were, you're not the only one." Her brows furrowed together and walked into the woods to get some sticks for the fire.

A tear went down her face

Her anger rose, she yelled and bushed down a whole row of trees with her mind. Her brows furrowed together as she tried to put herself back together.

Foxy gets a bit scared

She scoffs and starts flying away.

She would try to follow

When she didn't she sighed and looked down at her. She stopped and flew down to her.
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

(Honey, I'm home! Sorry to leave you alone with her for so long. Just woke up)

Max slumps against a tree as he says to Foxy, "Sweetie, you can't fly yet. If you're hungry, you can get food from Rose and I'll cook it for you. Sage is not your baby sitter. I am. Anything you need and I can't get for you at the moment, Rose is the one you go to. Sage has a temper, " he glanced at Sage, "And she is not very good at controlling it." He waved her to him. "Commere and I'll tell you a story."

She narrowed her eyes at Max "don't bother bringing me home." She said and flew off.

He got up and flew after her though he wasn't as fast, "Sage! Wait!" He yelled as he pushed himself forward.

She stopped, struggling to not go any further. She turned to him "if I had a bad temper, the whole world would be dead."

He flew to her and hugged her, regretting every word, "I am so sorry for what I said. Please forgive me."
He walked towards the woods, muttering to himself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus