Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Rosie clutches her stomach as she looks at the mutilated leg. All she can see is the torn flesh and flowing blood. She drops the bag, turns around, and throws up into a bush.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"Is it bad?"
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Sage looks at Rose and grabs her hair so she doesn't get vomit in it. She held her hand back for them to stay back, showing them that she had got it.

She would try to stand up
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

Her leg starts to regenerate and Max closes his eyes to concentrate, muttering a few words whenever the glowing starts to dim. When he is near finishing, he starts to sweat, his brow furrowed in concentration. The leg regrows, complete and healthy. Hands shaking, the glowing stops and Max opens his eyes, "There." He mutters, he goes to sit against a tree, wiping his brow. "Good... As new."
Rosie had finished throwing up before Max finished healing the girl. She wipes her mouth as she watches him in amazement. Although she grows concerned when he has to rest near a tree.
"Are you okay?" She asks, walking over to him.

"Thanks"

He waves a hand dismissively. "Fine, fine." He smiles at the girl, "I'm just glad you're okay." He smiled encouragingly at Rosie, then closes his eyes for a moment.

"You think I can stay with you guys? I'm all by myself"
Rosalina bites the inside of her cheek and puts her hands on her hips. "No, you don't look okay. You look worn out, tell me what just happened."

She carefully stands up as she walks over to them

He shakes his head, frowning, "I said I'm fine, Rosie." He nods to the kid, "We'll keep you safe." He looks up at Rosie for a second, his eyes morphed to green, "I just healed her. That's what happened."

She sat down next to him
Rosalina steps back a little to give him space, "if you say so, but are you in any condition to fly?" She decides not to ask about his eyes flashing green.

She showed them her angel wings

"Yes, of course." He stands, his wings weren't closed so he didn't have to open them, "We need to keep moving." He stands up straight and tall, to make sure she didn't worry.

"Should I follow you guys from behind? I'm a slow flyer because I'm still rusty at flying"
"I think you should rest." She says while handing the girl her bottle of water. "Here, you lost a lot of blood." Rosalina then raises her arms and mutters a few words. Swirly clouds of color lift rosie and the girl off their feet. "fly in this for now"

The girl yelped in surprise as she drank some of the water.

They all start flying (pretending Sage is with us lol). Max lags behind just a tad but when someone looks he pushes himself forward, refusing to let them think he's hurt.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus