Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*amber nobody saw that*
Rosie gasps in amazement as the sharp darts just bounce off of the man's wings and shatter on the ground.

Soon, the enitre wing falls silent, guards drag sleeping residents away. A guard approaches the pretty girl.
"Sorry miss, it isn't visitor day so you're not authorized to be here" he says as another guard storms over to Rosie and the stranger.
"You two, you're coming with me." Before Rosie could protest, the guard gets an iron gip on her small arm. She cringes as she thinks about the trouble she's in.
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*amber disappears in the smoke bomb*
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

Max steps between Rose and the guard, "Let her go, she did nothing wrong and I won't stand for her to be treated as a criminal. I started this so the person to blame is me, leave her be." His eyes, filled with rage and menace would make a lion cowar in front of him.
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Sage laid in her bed, curled in a ball. She hated being in such a place because of this new law. It was only last year she'd made her magic public, and she'd gained the trust of her town, so no one in the town told on her. It was one of those investigators. He'd seen her use magic, and reported her.

She was ripped away from her friends and her mother and baby sister.

A tear trickled down her face as the memories played again and again in her mind. One of the staff knocked on her door, then opened it with a tray of food. She buried her face in her pillow. The lady sighed "Sage, you can't keep doing this, it'll kill you and then you'll never really see your family ever again."

She fought back her anger and ignored the lady, and just told her to go. The lady sighed again before setting down the tray and leaving. Sage slowly lifted her fingers and the tray lifted off the table. She moved it over to her bed and placed it in front of her. She nibbled on some of the good food. Then drank the water.
The guard grabs his arm too, he walks them out of the B-wing and into the main hallway. The menacing eyes don't work, he's trianed to be immune to that.
"Sorry sir, but that won't work with me or the master. We saw the security footage and you two fanned the flames of this incident. He'll talk to you both....separately. "

He conceals his wings as they walk, resisting the urge to materialize his sword and sends volts of electricity through his arm, forcing the man to let go, "I can walk myself." He gives Rose an apologetic look, "I am really sorry I dragged you into this."

Sage decided she was right and it was time to get up and get over herself. She stood up and opened the door with a flick of her hand. Her hair bobbed as she walked down the stairs to the main room of the house. Someone was causing a stir and she saw two people standing somewhere. Were they trying to escape? She watched their next moves quietly. That's all she wanted to do was escape. If she really wanted to, she could.

She sighed and walked over to the main doors that surrounded her life from her family, and kicked them down since people required of a special key to get out. Guards tried to stop her from leaving, but she was too strong for them and threw them against the wall with the motion of her arms moving to the side of her. She began walking out of the doors. Guards outside began shooting at her, and she created a shield with her mind and the revolted back to it's source.
Before Rosie could respond, the guard threw them into a wall. Rosie grits her teeth at the impact, wimpering slightly. She looks up to see the guard pull out his gun and start shooting, and it wasn't tranquilizer darts.
She looked past the master's office to see that a fellow witch had somehow broke the doors down. Rosie had her mouth hanging open, the area had a magic block, so how is she doing this? Rosie stood up, she felt very light-headed after being thrown into a wall.

She needed to help these people escape. She ran back in and saw a girl and guy being shot at be guards. "Hey!" She yelled, they all looked over at her. She raised up her hands, and the guards began to float into mid air. They began shooting at her, and one got her in the shoulder. She lost her focus for a second, and the guards fell to the ground. She picked them back up and threw them outside against the electric fence surrounding the building, and they all got electrocuted to death.

She looked back at the other two. Her face showed the pain coming from her shoulder. She looked down at her shoulder and saw the blood. Luckily, the bullet went straight through. She rushed over to behind a counter and grabbed some bandages out of the first aid kit. She wrapped it around both sides of her shoulder and then looked over at every one "are you coming?" She said, elevating her arm against her chest, then began running outside.
Rosie looked at the man who was with him, then at the girl. Rosie starts running, following the girl outside. When she goes outside, she immediately feels her magic return. Although she can only do a few spells without her wand, it still felt nice to get power back.

Sage began to use her powers to push back the electric fence. She began walking toward the woods, she couldn't stay out in the open. She needed to get back to her home and her family. She turned around to see if anyone was following her, not that she cared, but besides the girl who walked out with her, she had to make sure she wasn't followed.

Max snickers, opening his wings once more and flying out of the door, "Whooo hooo!" He felt great, exilerated, as he felt true wind beneath his wings again. He saw a red headed female and the girl from before. Flying close to the girl he said, "Need a lift, miss?"
Rosie squishes her face as the stranger flew closer.
“No thanks, show off, watch this!” She raises her arms up and mutters a few words before a swirl of color lifts her off the ground. She sits in this swirly cloud as it lifts her high up above the trees. She screams in excitement as the fresh air smacks against her face, she had to work extra hard to stay on, but it was worth it.

Giggling, she looks back at the mansion. All of the other monsters and witches run out, many of them stay to destroy the whole place.

He grins at the challenge, speeding up to fly neck and neck with her, practically shaking in excitement, "Haha!" He starts trying to get ahead of her.
“Oh really? I can go circles around you!”
She leans forward and the cloud flies faster, so she starts to get ahead of him. She looks back at him and giggles, she starts to dive into the forest.

He follows, diving swiftly and when leveling out he comes ahead of her, laughing. Then he starts going circles around her.
Rosie flies out of the circle before swiftly landing on the tallest tree nearby. With a small touch of her finger, the cloud poofs away. Rosie grabs the tip of the tree and looks around. All she can only see trees, trees for miles and miles.
“Aw man, I have no idea where we are. Why did they have to make us so isolated!” She kicks a tree branch and almost falls off, she catches herself and gets stable. She looks back at the mansion, it’s in flames now. The garden is trashed, and the staff is running away.

Sage didn't look back once, she was never going back to that place. The two people she'd seen earlier seemed to have gotten lost, if they noticed her, fine, she'd help them, but if they didn't catch a glimpse of her, then they were on their own. She continued walking through the forest, hearing rooting and shouts from the now free people of that facility.

"Hold on, I'll get a good lookout view." He flies up as far as he can and looks out, seeing nothing but trees until the horizon. He flies back down, "It would take months just to get out of this forest on foot. How long can you keep that cloud spell going and how many times can you cast it?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus