Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Hi, so, an important update I should have done sooner:

We have temporarily lost Maine, Seeker's and Adam's player, because they broke their phone so will not be able to come online enough roleplay until they can get a new one. (They made a post about that days ago so I'll 100% take whatever fault happens from my not bringing this up sooner.) Unless I get word from them that I'm allowed to finish the killing off Adam business (I'm going to send Maine a message but as previously mentioned, they'll probably be unable to reply), this roleplay might have to go on something of a hiatus.

Hopefully not too long, assuming I get a message back from Maine within a week or two.

...if I threw together a sword n' sorcery fantasy world, would anyone from this group like to join me for side adventures in another universe? Seems like a good way to keep the gang together while we wait.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Hi, so, an important update I should have done sooner:

We have temporarily lost Maine, Seeker's and Adam's player, because they broke their phone so will not be able to come online enough roleplay until they can get a new one. (They made a post about that days ago so I'll 100% take whatever fault happens from my not bringing this up sooner.) Unless I get word from them that I'm allowed to finish the killing off Adam business (I'm going to send Maine a message but as previously mentioned, they'll probably be unable to reply), this roleplay might have to go on something of a hiatus.

Hopefully not too long, assuming I get a message back from Maine within a week or two.

...if I threw together a sword n' sorcery fantasy world, would anyone from this group like to join me for side adventures in another universe? Seems like a good way to keep the gang together while we wait.

Always happy to play with you, friend. ^v^
Although late since I'm not actively checking IC, I say that I'm in dude

Zevel wrote:
Although late since I'm not actively checking IC, I say that I'm in dude

Fantastic, guys. Although what I want to do will have to wait a week or two because I need to actually fully plan it and I need to survive the musical.

Another reason this one might need to go on hiatus has a lot to do with my real life extracurriculars, although that won't be for much longer.

I'm also going to keep this sword n' sorcery one much smaller. Might make sure everyone keeps to one character.
I like it! small is easy to manage. ^v^
Ayy! It's Maine. I'm sorry that I'm back, I'll just go now. :') Have a nice day or night.

WhatsInTheCubeRedo wrote:
Ayy! It's Maine. I'm sorry that I'm back, I'll just go now. :') Have a nice day or night.

Nononono don’t go! D: Good to have you back.
We're not locked anymore! YAY! ^v^ Time to..... I guess die more? sounds good!

WhatsInTheCubeRedo wrote:

Ah, shoot. This means you didn't get my note. If you're still not able to roleplay for awhile, are you okay with this? I'm just gonna copy and paste the message I sent your old account.
Quote:
Because we're both on the same page about how we're going to end Adam and Seeker's confrontation, I'd like to ask if I can play Seeker as an NPC for a few rounds to get Adam killed then let her escape the situation for you to bring her back whenever you're able to return. That way the roleplay can move on without any awkward loose ends.

What I plan to do if you're okay with this is have Seeker devour Adam and then let her run off and get lost in the maze of the Town. That way, you should be able to reintroduce her later when you get a new phone.

And by all means, you don't have to say yes to this even if you can't roleplay for a time. I can think of plenty of acceptable reasons you'd not want to let anyone play the character.

Anyways, I'm going to use this quiet Saturday morning to make my own round of posting. :)
Zevel you magnificent monster. This should be fun. Run, Raven, run! You have a fight to slip through! (giggles)
To be fair, the fire's only in one room so far. Don't get ahead of yourself, Raven.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
To be fair, the fire's only in one room so far. Don't get ahead of yourself, Raven.

To be fair, it was a metaphor. Kind of cool that it turns out to be even half-true; thanks Victi!
Raven wrote:
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:

To be fair, it was a metaphor. Kind of cool that it turns out to be even half-true; thanks Victi!

Hey, you need something to explode or catch fire, let me know!

Okay, Avi. Seeker is kind of untouchable until Maine is officially back, but you can assume she’s either eating Adam or hiding. And uh, Adam’s dead or well on their way to it. We were planning on killing them off so I don’t think Maine will be too upset if we assume that’s happening.

Also, big dragon-guy spattered with blood and holding a torn-up leg is a really good way to clear the room of any and all dracophobic chimeras.
Seems good!
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Seems good!

Any minute now, my heart is going to stop working.
Lisa Adrean Adeptus wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Seems good!

Any minute now, my heart is going to stop working.

You'll be fiiiine. Raven will come back and you can hug her.
I'm going to assume that Seeker has done something smart like drag her prey under a table to much on him, and that the Warpriest is more concerned about finding who he currently believes is his best route out then.... really much else. A little noble heroism on the side is good, but keeping V alive is part of that, as far as he's concerned so far.

Safe to say that Lisa can hide or get the heck out of there without him paying much attention?

But then she has a lot of the first-aid supplies so Victi might want her back.
Probably to both of those. Victi will probably mostly be just wanting painkillers and a shower right now, but Lisa's helpful for care.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus