Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

And she came back!

Weirdly late, but she did reply, at least. '^v^ Poor boo is way too busy for her own good.
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Hush, I’m fiiiine!

I drew stuff all day. Got caught up on artwork for a trade show and I feel great about it. :)
You know you have to show me now, right? ~v^

I could show everyone later.
Do it! ^v^
yes
Unless I'm reading the situation wrong, basically anyone alive other than my critters could react right now. Doesn't need to be any of Dazz's. '^v^

Unless someone wants me to make life more complicated with horrible, suicidal, acid-bloated, semi-aborted bug monsters. I could do that, they've been buzzing around the sky for a while.

Yeah, you guys can do one or two rounds tonight without me. Don’t go crazy, but have fun.

Oh! And Cookie, don’t forget that Seo and Vincent are having a conversation.

I did say I was gonna show everyone a thing.

So, I'm out of school now; yay. How is everyone else?
that thing is beautiful
DazzlingDragon wrote:
I did say I was gonna show everyone a thing.

So, I'm out of school now; yay. How is everyone else?

Still love that boi. Me being me, just had a thought: did you ever get that/those thing(s) of Vincent done? I've seen him a little, but I get the feeling everyone else would like to, too.

Doing... pretty good, but busy, to answer the question. ~v^

I DID finish a painting of Vincent way back when. I'll let ya'll know when I get to posting it.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
I DID finish a painting of Vincent way back when. I'll let ya'll know when I get to posting it.

..... Is there a reason you haven't? '^v^

I can't remember. Might have forgotten it. Might have decided it wasn't good enough to share...but I don't think I'll get a chance to draw Vincey again soon so I might as well put it somewhere for everyone to see.
YESH. At least so you can add it to his page.
I legit feel bad for Bronze. Poor guy is having a real rough and confusing time. He thinks too much to just accept the hell, but doesn't seem to have enough experience with this kind of thing to be able to believe it and out-think it, either. '^v^

Actually kinda perfect for the game, as far as I can tell. (giggles) ^v^

Avitra Angelica wrote:
I legit feel bad for Bronze. Poor guy is having a real rough and confusing time. He thinks too much to just accept the hell, but doesn't seem to have enough experience with this kind of thing to be able to believe it and out-think it, either. '^v^

Actually kinda perfect for the game, as far as I can tell. (giggles) ^v^

Honestly, reading his thought process is probably my favorite part of the roleplay right now.
yee he's going for the worst-case scenario everytime. just get his trust and he'll guard your ass :>

plus it'll make him feel safer
He's a very smart critter. (giggles)

And I agree Dazz, reading his view is awesome.

Zevel, remind me to give you and/or him kudos at some point? You've earned them, I just need to figure out what to say.
Color me flattered

Thanks guys

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus