Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

I read her bio and I think I'm familiar with the game she's based in. I'm going to say this: she seems really powerful already without the trigger word, so I think we should say it doesn't work in this game, especially if she already has mildly murderous tendencies. I just don't want to have a situation where someone blindly murders every other character in the game before I can even get our main antagonist in (I have a very dangerous murderous character ready to go for after everyone gets acquainted.)
Could my character have telekinesis?

Okay, as a general rule of thumb, your magically powered characters' abilities either don't work or are extremely weak.

Example: Liliath tries to throw Sage or Lisa against a wall but either nothing happens or the target feels only a mild nudge.

Example 2: the character supernaturally affected by a trigger word would normally go on a rampage, but that either doesn't happen or the word just kind of makes them mildly irritated.
Is being able to open a door to strong?
I swear that that little girl is very much testing Sage's patience and even mine XD I'm honestly on the verge of quitting because I don't see anywhere in the future where Sage even looks at those two at this point.

I'd say yes; being able to open doors without touching them could ruin certain plot devices. I promise you that no doors will be locked unless the players are already inside.

Oh, Cherry, If you're not enjoying the game, you can drop out any time after getting your character out of the central plot, but if you still want to participate, I'm happy to help you keep Sage involved. Even if she leaves Lisa and Liliath, I do have a second protagonist character and she can always be the first to meet the main antagonist (I'm introducing it soon as I finish its pictures.)

Cherry_Red wrote:
I swear that that little girl is very much testing Sage's patience and even mine XD I'm honestly on the verge of quitting because I don't see anywhere in the future where Sage even looks at those two at this point.

I actually have an idea, if you're willing to hear me out.

Let me start by saying that Lisa has a cat who's too curious for own good.
Yes I'm willing to listen.
WolfieX45

May I join?

Cherry_Red wrote:

Raven is a sapient cat who understands and uses human speech (actually a normal thing in her own world.) She basically spends all of her time with Lisa and I'd originally planned to keep them together, but then decided to split them up at the beginning of the story. In this town, there are traps everywhere, especially indoors. Raven's the kind of character who'd accidentally(or purposely) trigger one and be spared only by the fact that's small enough to hide between the spikes.

...and then end up kind of stuck there. At the very least, the two characters can meet?

WolfieX45 wrote:
May I join?

Hey wolfie, you may join! Please review the rules; we don't have a lot of replies in so it shouldn't be hard for you to get caught up. However, I am going to write a summary and share it whenever I have the time, which is hopefully soon.
Character Dump (played by WolfieX45)

Thanks! Already went over tge rules and will be useing humanbased hazely for this only because I know magic and tech dont work XD
Lillith (played by SaggyAggy87)

when do you think we are starting the game?

also YAY! im not the only one who at least has heard of Bioshock!!!

also without her trigger word she is still as strong as 50 full men, its just her species. so she may not kill people randomly, but can she still be stronger than most men(pleeese! i like embarassing men to think there puny...hehehe)

also i may have been exsadurating... at least 49.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cherry_Red wrote:

Raven is a sapient cat who understands and uses human speech (actually a normal thing in her own world.) She basically spends all of her time with Lisa and I'd originally planned to keep them together, but then decided to split them up at the beginning of the story. In this town, there are traps everywhere, especially indoors. Raven's the kind of character who'd accidentally(or purposely) trigger one and be spared only by the fact that's small enough to hide between the spikes.

...and then end up kind of stuck there. At the very least, the two characters can meet?

Sure. I'm okay with that.

hi...
sorry i has anxiaty... i think?
ok, noone it there... my comp is 100%

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus