Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Nope!

Okay, so I apparently have a very long, busy day ahead of me, so I'm going to go for now and try to throw my roleplay stuff in tonight.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Nope!

(giggles) You're so unashamed of this. ^v^
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Question is it ok if Liliath is still not dead and is able to talk for the last time to Lisa and raven?

Oki, sorry for hitting your question late. Although I do have concerns about continuity, I don't see why she can't have a few last words with her real friends.

It will make the personal trauma worse but provide some closure for her death.

thank you!
so i was gone for three days and i'd like to apologize uhhhhhhhhh

family yoinked me to the car and drove off north to a rural province where there was literally no internet connection. sorry y'all
Is okay. We've all been kinda busy, I think.

Welcome back! Roleplay's been a little slow for me, even on Spring Break, so not a ton has happened. ;-;

Hi guys, you might have noticed that I haven’t been active this week; I don’t think I will be active for the next couple o’ days, either unless I get the energy early morning. I will be back this weekend, so hang tight and have a nice Thursday and Friday, mkay? :)
Is okay friend. Sometimes life gets busy. <3

I'm ALIIIIIIIVE!!! (cue the lightning!)
Glory be to her return! (giggles)
For anyone who hates walls of text, I apologize for the long-winded dragon. =v=

You're about to get Raven rambling, too. Good job.

But hey, Avi, do you remember when we tried to make a discord chat for the roleplay?
yes, and I just tried to use it to have a link for an image so I could post it on this site, but that didn't work. anyway, what about it?

Oof...Anyways, we have some new players since we've started. Any of the new guys possibly interested in joining? I'll probably have to message a couple of the MIA players directly, but yeah.
long-winded dragon is good dragon
Then expect more philosophical musings! ~v^

Hi guys, I don’t think I’ll be online for most of the week. I’ll reply to stuff if I can, but I will at the very least be as slow as I have been.

It is the second-to-last week of school for me, though. I will pick up some sort of job over the summer, but part-time jobs don’t usually send you home with draining homework assignments. I’ll hopefully be a lot less tired at night. :)
Take care of you, friend. And good luck with school!
i'm still here btw

lurking..

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus