Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

If Niskali goes looking for/chasing after her, we might have problems.
Nah, he knows his kind freak people out sometimes, especially with the full white-and-silver robe and the hood and the mask and stuff. The whole "agent of divine justice" thing isn't always reassuring.

Quote:
"We come to quell any fear or evil in this place, and offer what aid we can! The radiance of the Pentatheon shall shield all those in need!"

Cue Helynah facepalming quietly behind him.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Quote:
"We come to quell any fear or evil in this place, and offer what aid we can! The radiance of the Pentatheon shall shield all those in need!"

Cue Helynah facepalming quietly behind him.

Yup. That's how those big boys do.
Welcome to the mind of the pentatheics. '^v^ They're not always good about remembering that not everyone knows about them.
hee hee hee.... I made him recite Ohm's law. :3

Or, well, the mechanical analogue of it. Kinda both.
Helynah (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
hee hee hee.... I made him recite Ohm's law. :3

Or, well, the mechanical analogue of it. Kinda both.

So, Victi.

How is that funny?
You're a lightning user, right? That analogy helps describe the behaviour of the energy of an electrical current through a medium (air, circuit, person, whatever), and.... you know. I produce voltage across my body and send current through stuff.

Okay okay. So what I’m going to write (later) is going to hurt me as much as it’s gonna hurt everyone else, right?

R...right?
Eh, let's just hope she fights back, then it's fine.

.....I'm completely invalidating the nice thing I've just been doing, huh?
You're the one who wanted murder, Dazz. '^v^ I mean, it's sad, but yeah.

Shush; I know what I wanted. ;-; I wanted tears now lemme cry about it.
This is the first time ver in rp history that Liliath dies , i am crying

And she doesn't even get to see the real Raven one more time! And we all know how knife-twisty Vincent likes to get.

At least I know. Can't remember if I've gotten the chance to write Vincy twisting the knife much yet.
This should be interesting....
Really, miserable final moments? Is that strictly necessary? Intentionally giving whoever she ends up with after death a difficult situation is kinda rude.

Edit: Well.... I guess it won't be me, for better or for worse.....
Question is it ok if Liliath is still not dead and is able to talk for the last time to Lisa and raven?

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Question is it ok if Liliath is still not dead and is able to talk for the last time to Lisa and raven?

Oki, sorry for hitting your question late. Although I do have concerns about continuity, I don't see why she can't have a few last words with her real friends.

It will make the personal trauma worse but provide some closure for her death.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Oki, sorry for hitting your question late. Although I do have concerns about continuity, I don't see why she can't have a few last words with her real friends.

It will make the personal trauma worse but provide some closure for her death.

Is it bad that I'm assuming the closure bit was an afterthought? '^v^

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus