Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

I may be back a few hours after that (think 7:30-8:00 your time), but we'll see.
I may not be able to make it all, but hopefully I will.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
So the person I made us wait on has not messaged me back for several days, so we're going to continue after I'm completely out of school tonight. The person in question is the guy playing Masato, who's unconscious on the police station floor; we're going to act like he's still there and alive for now.

Ok! I made an idea how Liliath will die

Seo knows Bella but never knew Liliath , Seo Can shapeshift And shapeshift that she is Bella , Liliath at that point didn’t rust any strangers anymore but when she see she Bella she wanted to hug her . Seo kidnaps Liliath first And then kills her
Is this ok?
So, Dazz has kinda implied she's not here until later, but I'm going to guess that the answer is no, because that sounds an awful lot like magic. '^v^
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
So, Dazz has kinda implied she's not here until later, but I'm going to guess that the answer is no, because that sounds an awful lot like magic. '^v^
Yeah that’s true , I will change it or discuss it later
Dazz will come back eventually. ^v^
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Dazz will come back eventually. ^v^

Ok
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
So the person I made us wait on has not messaged me back for several days, so we're going to continue after I'm completely out of school tonight. The person in question is the guy playing Masato, who's unconscious on the police station floor; we're going to act like he's still there and alive for now.

Seo knows Bella but never knew Liliath , Seo Can shapeshift And shapeshift that she is Bella , Liliath at that point didn’t rust any strangers anymore but when she see she Bella she wanted to hug her . Seo kidnaps Liliath first And then kills her

As a general rule of thumb: if it's magic, high-tech, or supernatural and the character doesn't need it to survive, I'm gonna have to say no.

The only exception to the no working magic or sci-fi tech rule is the off chance that the character either will immediately die if the gimmick totally stops working or if the character is the gimmick (Masato's character OPTIC is an example; they're sentient VI). The latter case will leave that character experiencing some serious drawbacks to the place's effects on their "body." OPTIC's battery, for example, is rapidly draining and they're having trouble maintaining function.

HOWEVER, Vincent has perfectly good shapeshifting powers and he will definitely help Seo take that child's life, probably a little too eagerly for most everyone else's comfort. It can't turn into Bella because it has never seen Bella, but there are other characters trapped there that Liliath would probably hug, right? She seems to be really fond of Victi, Lisa, and Raven.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

As a general rule of thumb: if it's magic, high-tech, or supernatural and the character doesn't need it to survive, I'm gonna have to say no.

The only exception to the no working magic or sci-fi tech rule is the off chance that the character either will immediately die if the gimmick totally stops working or if the character is the gimmick (Masato's character OPTIC is an example; they're sentient VI). The latter case will leave that character experiencing some serious drawbacks to the place's effects on their "body." OPTIC's battery, for example, is rapidly draining and they're having trouble maintaining function.

HOWEVER, Vincent has perfectly good shapeshifting powers and he will definitely help Seo take that child's life, probably a little too eagerly for most everyone else's comfort. It can't turn into Bella because it has never seen Bella, but there are other characters trapped there that Liliath would probably hug, right? She seems to be really fond of Victi, Lisa, and Raven.

Yeah that's true

If you want to plot a murder in about an hour when I'm completely out of school, I'll be very happy to. :) It just can't involve any magic being done by anyone other than the Town or Vincent.
I'm gonna have to do a lot of catching up after I get done with what I have to do this morning, huh? '^v^

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
I'm gonna have to do a lot of catching up after I get done with what I have to do this morning, huh? '^v^

Eh, depends. I just did my posting to move the fighting and running away along. We'll see if it picks up fast again tonight like it was a couple o' weeks ago. :)
I'm Ba-ack! ^v^ 🎵
And one for the sassy, salty fox, too. Bargaining! ^v^
I’m really sorry I can’t respond so much. ;-; I can’t find the time, and am currently idea-free...
Well, you have a hungry girl with some possible/victims for her to try and munch and or otherwise horrify. So.... that's a good start.