Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Assuming you haven't read it yet, have fun. ~v^

If you did, hope you liked it! ^v^
I wonder who's face Vincent's planning on borrowing this time....
Let me give a bit of a warning that Dazz and I talked about: The explodey bugs did, in fact, see Vincent's trick, they are air-to-surface hunters and so need to be pretty perceptive, especially to movement and change. So at least one is going to pounce. This will get very messy, very quickly, and Vincent is apt to try and drag people down with it. Make of that what you will, and be ready to deal with the low-ph fallout.

Diving for cover once they get close sounds wise...
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Yeah, uh...Vincey made a mistake and that might actually be worse for everyone involved, because then it MAD.
So, Dazz and I are starting up another high-lethality RP, but it should be more friendly for the heroes. Also, more open world! ^v^ We have an OOC chat here
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Although activity here has bene slow, the new roleplay isn’t meant to replace TTITDF. That said, I really hope some of you join Bloodied Shards.

I hope to revive this one through June because I might finally have time to properly advance the plot. I’m sorry I haven’t been very active. First it was the end of school and then it was a trade show and then training for a new job. Now all that’s over and I’ve adopted something resembling a legitimate schedule that gives me time to roleplay. For anyone who’s stuck around, thank you for your patience and I hope to see both this story and Avi’s new roleplay 100% through.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus