Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Jessie Killgallen (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Lexi wrote:
Lexi looked up at the girl, confused.

"A-ah...Mianhae, naneun hangug-eoleul moshae." (I'm sorry, I don't speak Korean.) Lexi tried to say, speaking some of the only Korean she knew.

The girl giggled a little...

pyong-chang-lucy-lightfoot-10.jpg

???: It's okay. I can teach you how to speak Korean sometime. If you like... What's your name?

The girl was indeed confused. A bit lost but she also was very bubbly and gentle speaking... At least when she was calm and relaxed. But if she got riled up a little... It'd be said from where she came from... that people would hear her and hear her good. She happened to know how to speak like the Rising Star. Although no one would know. Unless they happened to know the girl. She was into keeping that secret to herself.
Lexi (played by FandomsForDays)

Lexi smiled up at her.

"Really? I would love that!~ I can only speak a little, but I love the language. I'm Lexi, what's your name?" She asked, cocking her head to the side, much like a puppy.

Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled up at her.

"Really? I would love that!~ I can only speak a little, but I love the language. I'm Lexi, what's your name?" She asked, cocking her head to the side, much like a puppy.

???: That's a nice name. *Smiles* My Name is Pyong Chang Lucy Lightfoot. I am related to that famous girl. However... I haven't been able to reunite with her. My parents don't want me to hinder her life. Plus wouldn't want to have that girl drop in shock over seeing more of her family just coming out from the ether. *Blushes*

The girl smiled and felt a little shy even though she was rather open on what she was like. Who she was.
It turned out there was still a bit of time before calculus began. Dylan began getting more nervous and nervous as each momment passed by without any teacher in sight.He received an unexpected message on his phone.

"Dylan, dad did it again."

He didn't need to check who send that, it must have been Tracy.

"What did he do now ?"

"Remember your old room?He threw everything out because she's expecting, everything, like, including our pictures together, and when I confronted him about it he said that they were old pictures anyway and we don't have room for them. I told him I'd keep them in my room, but he said no and threw them in the dumpster.I am lowkey crying in bed... Sorry, it must be really silly, I am sorry..."

Dylan hit the the leg of his desk and could feel his blood literally boilling, his father was the last person he wanted to see that day, and him being the usual prick he is was the "cherry" on top.

"..."

"Sorry for annoying you..."

"No, no,no, you aren't annoying me, lol,I promise. I'm just frustrated, you know?I am just sick of him for literally being a bother all the time.He's literally pushing my nerves too, and I live thousands of miles away from him."

"I can't wait to move out for college..."

"Young lad, I no way abide the usage of cellphones in class, put that thing away.",said the teacher.

"Look,I have calculus now.Talk to ya later. Bye, love ya."

"Ok,then I'll just message you later."

"Later?Isn't she at school too?", he'd ask her some questions but he had to put the phone away.

Lexi smiled at Pyong. She seemed sweet, and alot like Lexi herself. She worried a little about Dylan, though. She wondered if he was making any friends, either.

Ah, I guess I'll see him at lunchtime. She thought, feeling a bit better.

"I'm so geeked for art!" She told Pyong happily as she took a seat in the front. "I love to sketch, people especially. Scenery is fun, too!"

Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong. She seemed sweet, and alot like Lexi herself. She worried a little about Dylan, though. She wondered if he was making any friends, either.

"I'm so geeked for art!" She told Pyong happily as she took a seat in the front. "I love to sketch, people especially. Scenery is fun, too!"

Pyong Chang: You're... like an artist... aren't you? You ever do Celebrities? I mean... like singers? I know i might sound a little... biased. But Singers always kinda drew me in. Because for one thing... they have this sort of swagger or groove in them that seems to grab a girl. *Blushing*

Pyong Chang found a seat that miraculously rested on the other side of where Lexi took her seat. She sat down and Pulled out a picture of a famous celeb. Turned out... it was Macie. The Picture was Macie. But she didn't realize it... at first. She thought it was the other one... EUNHA. But it wasn't. It was the one who'd be bloodline related to her. She was a Lightfoot. Macie... was her cousin.
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:

Pyong Chang: You're... like an artist... aren't you? You ever do Celebrities? I mean... like singers? I know i might sound a little... biased. But Singers always kinda drew me in. Because for one thing... they have this sort of swagger or groove in them that seems to grab a girl. *Blushing*

Pyong Chang found a seat that miraculously rested on the other side of where Lexi took her seat. She sat down and Pulled out a picture of a famous celeb. Turned out... it was Macie. The Picture was Macie. But she didn't realize it... at first. She thought it was the other one... EUNHA. But it wasn't. It was the one who'd be bloodline related to her. She was a Lightfoot. Macie... was her cousin.

As for Macie, Jessie, Pidgetta, Joanna and Ridge...

They were in Choir and there was a somebody of a famous nature. A Singer as a teacher...

toby-keith.jpg

Toby: *Walking into the room* Howdy... how're ya'll doin'? I'm Mr. Keith. And this is... yes. You guess it right... Choir class. In this class... You're gonna be doing singing exercises and building up your diaphragm. To be able to hold a high note and see how high you can make your voice. But... let's have everyone take a seat. Anywhere's fine. There won't be any assigned seats. not for the first week... However i would like for *Looking at Macie* you... to sit up front. The Principal instructed me to make certain that you were in plain sight, Ms. Lightfoot. Not that you're in trouble. Not at all. She considers you to be a special case and wants to ensure that you're well cared for.

Macie: *Sighs; groans* Gosh... i wish people would stop seeing me as just this celebrity. There is more to me than just that. I mean... Sweet mother of seriously... I appreciate the praise and all... but come on. I am not only the Rising star. I happen to have a name. Macie. *Lowering her head in disbelief* God...I swear... i'm never gonna escape from the celebrity hype...am i?

Toby: I don't know what to tell you, Macie... But when you got into being the celeb... You knew that there'd be conditions... This would have had to be one of those conditions. On one hand... it's got great benefits. It can open doors. But there is also drawbacks... Like no privacy. Your life no longer being your own anymore. it's one of those things... You gotta take the bad with the good. Buuuut... We are not here to be talking about your celebrity life. As elusive and glamorous as it may be. But i will wish you good luck with the career. It's not gonna be easy... but if you work hard at it... You can make it sound.

A Minute later...

Toby: Okay... What we're gonna do is have each one of you sing one song... To best determine your skills in Singing. *Looking at Yolei* Yolei... You're first. Let's see your skill.

Yolei: *Nods* Okay.

Seconds later...

Yolei got up in front of the class and stood. She then had a small boom box and also with surprise... a Microphone... and a machine that served as a speaker so it'd be like as if there was a concert going on... So it'd seem.

She sang...

https://youtu.be/fEXK8PMiBps

Yolei: *Doing the dance moves while dancing; Singing* I've been watching you for long enough
To know your making a thing for the one I love
Now I don't blame you for looking
But you better not touch.

Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
I'll tell you just one last time..
The boy is mine.

I'm in no mood for competition,
I've got no time for playing games.
I've no intention to share him,
With anyone else.

Oh!
Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
I'll tell you just one last time
The boy is mine.

(Instrumental)

Ha, Ha, Hand's Off!

(Instrumental continued)

Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
The boy is mine.

Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
The boy is mine.

Hand's Off!
Ooohh the boy oohh the boy is mine
His mine, his mine his mine..
The boy is mine!

The teacher was impressed. It was good knowing that he happened to realize that he had a talented class. But that was eventually when he happened to get to where it was Macie's turn. He wasn't aware of the total talent that was within Macie. But he was about to find out...

Macie put in a CD and pressed play. It was one of her own songs that she'd done...

https://youtu.be/wV1FrqwZyKw

Macie: *Voice* This is the Manifesto of Mother Rising Star...

In the birth of the lowliest girl who belonged to none but one's own... An era of despair and loss was made as one. In Space... the veil of darkness covered the light of love with sin and hate. Indifference made to run so vibrant and free without limits and restriction. Some say that this lowliest girl was one to submit to it as she saw the world so dark. Spiteful and in anguish. It was a girl fighting her own demons within. Left alone to battle her own despair and doubt. The people around her could not help her.

But one day she met this mysterious man... One who did not belong. One who came in view... being upon the physical world... one minute. Gone the next. This girl was transformed into a vicar of love and all that light had meant upon the world. She became one of love, Light, Romance and serenity. Purity along the world.The Mother rising star soon planted her seeds of love within her rightful soulmate. the oracle that matched her love with his in synchronization and unity. The Mother Rising Star and Father Oracle mated in unity and purity.

She wondered in the very back of her mind and from within the deep recesses of her soul: "I planted the seed. I spread the message of love. but am i doing the essence of love and purity its own justice. Making the message of love last long and be felt by all? I beg of the spirit of love and sanctity... Let my heart be heard and the people's soul be touched by my love."

Macie was prepared to do the dance moves for the song as she began to sing...

Macie: *Voice-over intro; Singing* It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M
Just put your paws up 'cause you were born this way, baby
My mama told me when I was young
We are all born superstars
She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir
"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"
She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe"
"So hold your head up girl and you'll go far,
Listen to me when I say"
I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way (Born this way)
Oh there ain't no other way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Right track baby I was born this way
Don't be a drag, just be a queen
Don't be don't be don't be
Give yourself prudence
And love your friends
So we can rejoice your truth
In the religion of the insecure
I must be myself, respect my youth
A different lover is not a sin
Believe capital H-I-M (hey hey hey)
I love my life I love this record and
Mi amore vole fe, yah
I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way
I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Right track, baby I was born this way
Whether you're broke or evergreen
You're black, white, beige, chola descent
You're Lebanese, you're Orient
Whether life's disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied, or teased
Rejoice and love yourself today
'Cause baby you were born this way
No matter gay, straight, or bi
Lesbian, transgendered life
I'm on the right track baby
I was born to survive
No matter black, white or beige
Chola or orient made
I was born to be brave
I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way yeah
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way (Born this way)
Baby I was born this way
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
Same D.N.A. but born this way

As she sang... she looked at the teacher and winked with a kiss being blown to not just him... but to the class. For ambiance...

Once the song ended... The teacher and the class cheered. They were moved and it was then that her cover was blown. They all realized who she was and without a second to waste... asked for her autograph. Her performance... truly grabbed them. All of them.

The teacher then got to the piano and had the class resonate an exercise... "Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do" Then had the class each take a copy of the song Northern lights. It was then that he had each one sing it... Solo. Starting with Yolei then onwards... all the way to Macie. Macie was nervous as she was trying to not show off... but when it came to her singing... it just took over a mind of its own. She was also signing autographs as it was now out that she was the Rising Star. they knew it was her... but were not sure if she was... what they imagined. They were unsure if she'd be there in the room and it was real or all in their heads. But when it came out that she was there... Really there and not just in the mind... They went nuts.
Lisa Pidgetta Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Macie Melody Lightfoot wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:

As for Macie, Jessie, Pidgetta, Joanna and Ridge...

They were in Choir and there was a somebody of a famous nature. A Singer as a teacher...

toby-keith.jpg

Toby: *Walking into the room* Howdy... how're ya'll doin'? I'm Mr. Keith. And this is... yes. You guess it right... Choir class. In this class... You're gonna be doing singing exercises and building up your diaphragm. To be able to hold a high note and see how high you can make your voice. But... let's have everyone take a seat. Anywhere's fine. There won't be any assigned seats. not for the first week... However i would like for *Looking at Macie* you... to sit up front. The Principal instructed me to make certain that you were in plain sight, Ms. Lightfoot. Not that you're in trouble. Not at all. She considers you to be a special case and wants to ensure that you're well cared for.

Macie: *Sighs; groans* Gosh... i wish people would stop seeing me as just this celebrity. There is more to me than just that. I mean... Sweet mother of seriously... I appreciate the praise and all... but come on. I am not only the Rising star. I happen to have a name. Macie. *Lowering her head in disbelief* God...I swear... i'm never gonna escape from the celebrity hype...am i?

Toby: I don't know what to tell you, Macie... But when you got into being the celeb... You knew that there'd be conditions... This would have had to be one of those conditions. On one hand... it's got great benefits. It can open doors. But there is also drawbacks... Like no privacy. Your life no longer being your own anymore. it's one of those things... You gotta take the bad with the good. Buuuut... We are not here to be talking about your celebrity life. As elusive and glamorous as it may be. But i will wish you good luck with the career. It's not gonna be easy... but if you work hard at it... You can make it sound.

A Minute later...

Toby: Okay... What we're gonna do is have each one of you sing one song... To best determine your skills in Singing. *Looking at Yolei* Yolei... You're first. Let's see your skill.

Yolei: *Nods* Okay.

Seconds later...

Yolei got up in front of the class and stood. She then had a small boom box and also with surprise... a Microphone... and a machine that served as a speaker so it'd be like as if there was a concert going on... So it'd seem.

She sang...

https://youtu.be/fEXK8PMiBps

Yolei: *Doing the dance moves while dancing; Singing* I've been watching you for long enough
To know your making a thing for the one I love
Now I don't blame you for looking
But you better not touch.

Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
I'll tell you just one last time..
The boy is mine.

I'm in no mood for competition,
I've got no time for playing games.
I've no intention to share him,
With anyone else.

Oh!
Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
The boy is mine.

(Instrumental)

Ha, Ha, Hand's Off!

(Instrumental continued)

Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
The boy is mine.

Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
The boy is mine.

Hand's Off!
Ooohh the boy oohh the boy is mine
His mine, his mine his mine..
The boy is mine!

The teacher was impressed. It was good knowing that he happened to realize that he had a talented class. But that was eventually when he happened to get to where it was Macie's turn. He wasn't aware of the total talent that was within Macie. But he was about to find out...

Macie put in a CD and pressed play. It was one of her own songs that she'd done...

https://youtu.be/wV1FrqwZyKw

Macie: *Voice* This is the Manifesto of Mother Rising Star...

In the birth of the lowliest girl who belonged to none but one's own... An era of despair and loss was made as one. In Space... the veil of darkness covered the light of love with sin and hate. Indifference made to run so vibrant and free without limits and restriction. Some say that this lowliest girl was one to submit to it as she saw the world so dark. Spiteful and in anguish. It was a girl fighting her own demons within. Left alone to battle her own despair and doubt. The people around her could not help her.

But one day she met this mysterious man... One who did not belong. One who came in view... being upon the physical world... one minute. Gone the next. This girl was transformed into a vicar of love and all that light had meant upon the world. She became one of love, Light, Romance and serenity. Purity along the world.The Mother rising star soon planted her seeds of love within her rightful soulmate. the oracle that matched her love with his in synchronization and unity. The Mother Rising Star and Father Oracle mated in unity and purity.

She wondered in the very back of her mind and from within the deep recesses of her soul: "I planted the seed. I spread the message of love. but am i doing the essence of love and purity its own justice. Making the message of love last long and be felt by all? I beg of the spirit of love and sanctity... Let my heart be heard and the people's soul be touched by my love."

Macie was prepared to do the dance moves for the song as she began to sing...

Macie: *Voice-over intro; Singing* It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M
Just put your paws up 'cause you were born this way, baby
My mama told me when I was young
We are all born superstars
She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir
"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"
She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe"
"So hold your head up girl and you'll go far,
Listen to me when I say"
I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way (Born this way)
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Right track baby I was born this way
Don't be don't be don't be
Give yourself prudence
And love your friends
So we can rejoice your truth
In the religion of the insecure
I must be myself, respect my youth
A different lover is not a sin
Believe capital H-I-M (hey hey hey)
I love my life I love this record and
Mi amore vole fe, yah
I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way
I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Whether you're broke or evergreen
You're black, white, beige, chola descent
You're Lebanese, you're Orient
Whether life's disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied, or teased
Rejoice and love yourself today
'Cause baby you were born this way
No matter gay, straight, or bi
Lesbian, transgendered life
I was born to survive
No matter black, white or beige
Chola or orient made
I was born to be brave
I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way yeah
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way (Born this way)
Baby I was born this way
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey

As she sang... she looked at the teacher and winked with a kiss being blown to not just him... but to the class. For ambiance...

Once the song ended... The teacher and the class cheered. They were moved and it was then that her cover was blown. They all realized who she was and without a second to waste... asked for her autograph. Her performance... truly grabbed them. All of them.

The teacher then got to the piano and had the class resonate an exercise... "Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do" Then had the class each take a copy of the song Northern lights. It was then that he had each one sing it... Solo. Starting with Yolei then onwards... all the way to Macie. Macie was nervous as she was trying to not show off... but when it came to her singing... it just took over a mind of its own. She was also signing autographs as it was now out that she was the Rising Star. they knew it was her... but were not sure if she was... what they imagined. They were unsure if she'd be there in the room and it was real or all in their heads. But when it came out that she was there... Really there and not just in the mind... They went nuts.

Joanna sat there with a grin as people just watching as people went right for Macie and got autographs from her. It was like they saw a god. Joanna looked at Macie just smiling while signing autographs. It was supposed to be where she dialed down from the celeb life. But problem was... it wasn't about to just dial down from her. That's what made it all more of a sticky situation. Wow... Macie's gonna be soon put into a bubble. A bubble with a panoramic view.

Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:

"Oh, sure!~" Lexi grinned. "I could sketch a rough outline really quick, gimmie 5 minutes!"
Lisa Pidgetta Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:

"Oh, sure!~" Lexi grinned. "I could sketch a rough outline really quick, gimmie 5 minutes!"

Pyong Chang: Okay. I am sure that you noticed the picture i have on my desk. It's um... it's of that girl who's known as the United States Superstar. At least... that's what i had heard people say.

Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:

Pyong Chang: Okay. I am sure that you noticed the picture i have on my desk. It's um... it's of that girl who's known as the United States Superstar. At least... that's what i had heard people say.
"Welcome to, as you may know by now, precalculus.I am Mrs.Grundy, and we have much work to go through, the curriculum's really consistent, not exactly difficult, but consistent. You may find it a bit hard, but endure and grow with it as it will open your doors towards the calculus courses,the AP ones, which will make you fit you right into any college minor that involves math,so basically anything science, and not only.We'll do a bit of everything: revise trigonometry, learn about conic sections, vectors, matrixes, complex numbers,probability and combinatorics,and sequences and series.", as the teacher talked, some of the students yawned and pouted, it was math after all, but the teacher didn't really care and she wasn't shy to express that.
"..These are your chapters, you will give a quiz of each of them, and the midterm and the final term.On the learning platform ,there are plenty of exercises, and you'll need to submit your homework on a regular basis.Late homework is marked with an F-,You can do extra credit for your heart's content, and do not forget about the Math club, where we try to tutor younger students, calculate statistics, prepare for contests and write out solved problems so others might learn.All these activities, if they reach remarkable results, might give you extra credit, int only my class but in the classes of the math teachers, who happen to be affiliated directly with the math club.Oh, and I almost forgot about SATs!..You can adress all of your questions after the lesson, until then, we should get to our business without further ado..."

"Well, I guess this will be a handful...", thought Dylan. He was excited at the same time and not really, the existence of a math club didn't make sense to him.
Dylan Harvey Maynards wrote:
"Welcome to, as you may know by now, precalculus.I am Mrs.Grundy, and we have much work to go through, the curriculum's really consistent, not exactly difficult, but consistent. You may find it a bit hard, but endure and grow with it as it will open your doors towards the calculus courses,the AP ones, which will make you fit right into any college minor that involves math,so basically anything science, and not only.We'll do a bit of everything: revise trigonometry, learn about conic sections, vectors, matrixes, complex numbers,probability and combinatorics,and sequences and series.", as the teacher talked, some of the students yawned and pouted, it was math after all, but the teacher didn't really care and she wasn't shy to express that.
"..These are your chapters, you will give a quiz of each of them, and the midterm and the final term.On the learning platform ,there are plenty of exercises, and you'll need to submit your homework on a regular basis.Late homework is marked with an F-,You can do extra credit for your heart's content, and do not forget about the Math club, where we try to tutor younger students, calculate statistics, prepare for contests and write out solved problems so others might learn.All these activities, if they reach remarkable results, might give you extra credit, int only my class but in the classes of the math teachers, who happen to be affiliated directly with the math club.Oh, and I almost forgot about SATs!..You can adress all of your questions after the lesson, until then, we should get to our business without further ado..."

"Well, I guess this will be a handful...", thought Dylan. He was excited at the same time and not really, the existence of a math club didn't make sense to him.

Lexi smiled and nodded.

"Yes!~ Got it, Let me just...." She reached into her bag and got out her sketchbook and bag of different sketching pencils. She selected B3 for simple outlining, as per usual, and sketched out the photo before the teacher could even walk in.

"Here!~" She grinned, showing the rough draft to Pyong. "I'm good at drawing Asian people." She blushed. "You all have very pretty eyes, and your hair is so much fun to draw with the different styles and colorings that your culture uses!~" She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "I had a boyfriend who was from South Korea, but...." She grimaced. "I burnt all the pictures I had of him. He dumped me pretty harshly. He was not a nice guy."

Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled and nodded.

"Yes!~ Got it, Let me just...." She reached into her bag and got out her sketchbook and bag of different sketching pencils. She selected B3 for simple outlining, as per usual, and sketched out the photo before the teacher could even walk in.

"Here!~" She grinned, showing the rough draft to Pyong. "I'm good at drawing Asian people." She blushed. "You all have very pretty eyes, and your hair is so much fun to draw with the different styles and colorings that your culture uses!~" She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "I had a boyfriend who was from South Korea, but...." She grimaced. "I burnt all the pictures I had of him. He dumped me pretty harshly. He was not a nice guy."

Pyong: Ouch... I'm sorry to hear that. I am sure that you'll find someone better someday. Whoever he was... You're probably better off without him. He was likely a bastard. Some people from any culture turn out that way. But... if you want... perhaps if you're lucky... someone rather sexy will come upon you. *Seeing the photo* Wow! That's so beautiful. You are a sweet artist. That picture is so beautiful. Awww!

Lexi giggled behind her hand, blushing.

"Thanks, Pyong. Honestly, I'm such a romantic, having a handsome boy who loves me would be nice. Oh well, I guess we'll see!~" She smiled. "Oh, I'm glad you like it! Guitar, Dance, and Art are kinda my thing. I dabble in computer programing as well. What about you?"

Lexi wrote:
Lexi giggled behind her hand, blushing.

"Thanks, Pyong. Honestly, I'm such a romantic, having a handsome boy who loves me would be nice. Oh well, I guess we'll see!~" She smiled. "Oh, I'm glad you like it! Guitar, Dance, and Art are kinda my thing. I dabble in computer programing as well. What about you?"

Pyong: I'm into Dancing and singing. Part time. But i'm into things like Playing a guitar. Taking pictures. Also Writing. But if i were to sing and Dance. It'd be okay with me because i actually enjoy it. Alot. *Blushing*

Lexi grinned. "Uwah, so cool!~ I'd love to dance with you at some point, I've been dancing solo way too long... I also have yet to find a male dancing partner, so that's that...." She sighed. "I need to make friends!~" She laughed.

Lexi wrote:
Lexi grinned. "Uwah, so cool!~ I'd love to dance with you at some point, I've been dancing solo way too long... I also have yet to find a male dancing partner, so that's that...." She sighed. "I need to make friends!~" She laughed.

Pyong: You might not have guessed yet. but you rather have already made a friend. You've got a friend in me. Does that help? *Smiles*

Lexi smiled at Pyong.

"Aww, yes, it does! I'd be honored to be your friend, Pyong!~"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus