Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Vortian (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

"Hm. A unicorns horn and a corpse. I'll take the horn and use t for holy arrows!"

And he went on his day like usual
Takao (played by AgitoAceXIII)

The Holy Arrows he made

“That....doesn’t help me. I guess I’ll give them to someone who could use them.”
Viktor Amon (played anonymously)

A Ship’s Cannon

I.... don’t know what I’m supposed to do with this.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I honestly have no clue what just transpired here," Sherlock exclaims, looking about while some rather vibrant fanfare plays behind him.

You acquired:

Vial of Sulfur x 3
Occult Manuscripts x 1
Vindication Pike x 1

He's now examining the small vials of sulfur curiously. "Ah," the consulting detective seemed rather pleased with his findings. "I can replenish my supply of sulfuric acid now."

The Occult Manuscript, however, received a disparaging look and the manuscript itself was quickly discarded. The pike, on the other hand... "Well now, isn't this something." Sherlock then equips the partisan merrily thus raising his attack damage handsomely.
Starine (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

The summoner looks at the person he had vanquished and then took what seemed to be a notebook of sorts concerning cases, facts, and random scribbles of some sorts, and he said "gonna be a interesting read to say the least..."
“Stardust Core...?”
> A Mythic item needed to make the Stardust Blade.
Grigori Bolshoi (played anonymously)

[Sword of Endless Swords]

“Ha! Is just toy. Worthless.”
Chiyo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Demon horns - Can be made into armor that slips on almost too easily...

“Could it be a clue to where to find Masamune....?”
Wilson bends over and with worn, semi-gloved hands procures an item he somehow, unbeknownst to him, acquired. "Ah-hah! All of my hard work and efforts have finally paid off! I have managed to get..."

You got:

A pair of Tabi x 1

"...shoes? Well, I guess survivors can't be picky about their spoils."
Drizzt Lee (played by Bendyizzt)

"Hm? what's this?"

'Drizzt picked up a [Hollow] knight shell'

A shell? whom does this belong to?
He picks up a patterned fabric the strange man was wearing. “ Hmmm... might make a good table cloth for my wife, and she doesn’t have to know where it came from... But of course she’ll use a scrying spell on it and see what just happened. Frik.” He sees a town in the distance, his eyes flash purple thinking about the devastation to be had...
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Unique Sword - A sword unseen by most but a remarkable design to say the least

"...." She picks it up and starts to drunkly swing it around until her superior, Bismarck, comes and takes it away.
Andi (played by milktea_dollie)

You got:
>Scrap metal x15 (crafting)

"Huh... I suppose there isn't too much I can do with this, but it could be made into something..."
Magical Core (useful for making magical gear)
Skill Record: Self-Loathing Magister (no known effect)

“I wonder...would they still survive if they didn’t dart across my target board?”
Violet Mask (played by JetStorm)

You Got A Dagger

"Hmmm...how interesting...maybe I can give this a few upgrades back at my lab" the mare says,though her voice was muffed due to a mask covering her face.
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn)

Gas Mask: " Useful when dealing with Cotricikal"

Unusual plant specimens X5: " Cultivated properly, these may provide more fascinating results in my alchemical pursuits."

Rare Plant Specimen: "Perfect for my garden of rare beauties."
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Dragon scales - Can be mixed with armor for a greater defense

“Hahaha! What would I need this for? I can be mass produced!”
You got
>Metal plate armor
>A large gun
>A few locks of white hair

"Eugh... I guess the gun could come in handy, maybe? ...EW! THERE'S DEAD LADY'S HAIR TOUCHING ME!! GET IT OFF!!"
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

Acquired: A can of sweet soda

"Seriously??? What a rip off."
Denver (played by Jejune)

You’ve picked up: A fake toy spider

“Hah! Oldest trick in the book, I’m sure I can find some kid who would love this on a case sometime.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus