Acquired;
Black Mage’s robes
Staff

“….What will I do with these….”
Elijah (played by JetStorm)

You've got...

Black feather x5
a sword

....I don't know what to do with these...
1x Roasted Coffee Bean
1x Smooth Jazz Album
1x Lock of Afro

and...

-100 Reputation
+ Bad Karma
Alignment change to Chaotic Evil
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

> tuffed of grizzly beard… groovy!

> Frick’n huge sword, can totally equip!

> Even bigger set of frick’n armor with sweet collar and wolf hide! Totally gonna equip!

> nobles wallet pouch, thing… and its full! We’re in the money, we’re in the money!

Rare drop! 10,000 EXP> The eerie sensation of having similar backstories and similar baggage, while missing out on the chance to making a grizzily, grumpy friend.

“Aw…” Jack said reading the miraculous box of words that popped up over his head. Having dropped the guy pretty hard. To the dudes credit he had taken like… four speed-loaders, one shotgun round and four shots from his repeater to finally drop the guy.

He’d probably walk it off later.

“No offense amigo, next time don’t bring a frick’n sweet sword to an even cooler gun fight… and I’m totes gonna wear this armor… its the only thing aI’ve found that actually fits.”

He then died a little inside realizing he’d said totes.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

There was that awful fanfare again, but before the consulting detective could even attempt to discern it's location, he was greeted by the sight of a slain individual sprawled before him.

This sort of scene always seemed to spark his insatiable curiosity, and without anyone to warn him otherwise, he was eagerly examining it despite the inadvertent dangers that likely loomed in this area.

Your evidence acquired:

> Well-worn Aviator Jacket × 1
> A veritable supply of ammunition
> ... Bright red paper cutout hearts × 3

With the rising interest (and the mounting confusion from the victim's pocket contents) in his newfound case, Sherlock is unaware of the danger that lurks in shadows or the fate that is likely about to befall him...
Cutes Hackthorn (played by Dndmama)

Phew! That was a surprisingly hard battle considering he was a basic, non magical human! That guy was smart! Too bad crazy and chaotic trumps that! Apparently! Luckily! Yea it was pure luck. Nevertheless Lute won! And to the victor go the spoils!

Loot Acquired: 1 Really Fancy Violin, 1 Bleached Human Skull, 1 really oddly shaped hat

Flute examines all three items with interest before tossing the violin over her shoulder, shoving the hat into the skull and then wearing them both between her stubby ears like some kind of hat version of a turducken. Wheee!
Kim Site Admin

A lucky rabbit's foot >.>
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

“A….site masters key…?”

He opens a door that leads to a white void full of 1’s and 0’s. Quickly slamming the door shut.

“Nope…”

20’000 EXP!> you suddenly have the urge to to British emo screamo, or at least two of any song written by evanescence. Not sure why, but your inner darkness must show forth… you should probably go watch charlie brown for a couple of hours till that wears out.

Pile of bone fragments!> woops!

Misshapen arm tendons in the shape of jaws!> messy!

Strip of tattoo’d skin!> no thanks, I’m good!

Damascus patterned handless throwing knives> okay those ones are kinda cool maybe use those for later!

A shot to crap jacket> great going genius that was the best part!

One dinged bumper and messy bumper stain> that’ll buff out.

A huge laundry bill from the guyts and blood sprayed everywhere.> aw man… that’ll never come out.

Well this wasn’t the first time he’d reduced a man to moosh. It was however the first time the moosh tried fo bite him after the fact. If he had a nickle for every round he’d pumped into the guy he’d have been able to buy back the ammo he lost. (Not in this economy of course.)

He’d stopped counting after the guy had gotten up and grown a mouth on his palm (which could not by hygienic by any means) and had kinda just kept going until the bits had stopped moving.

He’d probably be okay.
Bethany Lover (played anonymously)

cloak of invisibility and guy Fawkes mask from future relam of 2050
Inova (played by Dndmama)

The assassin pokes her target's body with one jet black toe. Yep. Definitely dead. Let's see if they have anything useful on them.

Acquired: 1 Book of Fun Animal Facts, 1 Bloody Lock of Brown Hair

Inova sighs...then pockets the book and sneaks off before anyone can notice her horrific crime.
Iceberg Titanicia (played anonymously)

Seeing as he used blunt trauma force to kill them, he expected the items to break, but they were in surprisingly good condition.

You found:

2x Extremely sharp whips with blood on them. "This is strange..."

1 journal "What the!?"

A bunch of cybernetics *puts in jar* "I might.. have needed a bigger one."

A mask with something purple on it. "How about I wear it?"
Mother's Reject (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

*dispatches the enemy fairly quickly, knowing his time would be short as the next person came, he used the amulet from Iceberg that surrounded him in an iceberg, leaving behind no trace of human, now an iceberg*

30,000 exp!!> the kill bill theme won’t shut up, and you can’t tell if your in Indiana jones, or Kung pow enter the fist… and now you can’t stop doing bad Japanese impersonations.

One pair of pants> man that guy must have been cold to jist wear these poofy pants all over the place…

One really long Katana with a fresh nick in the blade> Aw man, the edge got rolled…

The odd sensation your not the only one with unresovled familial issues> who needs therapy anyway??

Well, as intense as that guy might have wanted this situation to be it certainly hadn’t ended that way as the large men had sized each other up to go toe to toe.

The Japanese guy with the sword had start yelling at him in Japanese which, considering he was an American and didn’t speak a lick of the language, did little to bring peace and understanding.

Now to be fair, after a minute of telling him he had no idea what he was saying, yelling ‘¡YO QUEIRO TACO BELL’ back at him at one point probably didn’t help much either. As it sent the guy in a sharp dash towards him sword over his head traditional Japanese style, and for most other opponents that he was probably used to fighting this would have been devastating in its speed and power.

Problem was Jack was also a born bred professional with reflexes and a highly refined and trained set of instincts….oh, and he also had a gun.

To give the guy credit he did get within five feet of him, not only that but he DID manage to cuz the .44 caliber bullet.

UNFORTUNATELY cutting a bullet doesn’t necessarily stop a bullet but sends the projection in two ways, and since the guy had somehow managed to cut the round split in two instead kf getting ONE bullet in his chest he promptly had 2 much smaller bullets in his chest.

If it also was any consolation, with how fast and weird everything had been, it took him a second to sort out what to say so after an awkward silence finally said the only thing he knew in japanese.

“ Omae wa mō shinde iru” which… didn’t make anysense cuz he’d been bleeding on the floor for like… a minute so now everything was just awkward.
IS-2 (played anonymously)

The 44 Magnum used to kill M

A human cannot withstand a 75mm HP tank round, Jack died without a chance
The old relic never stood a chance. Despite the fact that her ship is only a survey ship with minimal offensive capabilities, the forward ion cannons were more than enough to disable the rusting threat. And what is left in the rubble?

Acquired: 1 Very Rusty Tank Cannon, 1 Photo of a group of smiling men in uniform sitting upon the tank not long after it was commissioned, 1 Tattered Soviet Flag

"Fascinating..." Garnet has no idea what the significance of any of it is, but the Institute of Alien Antiquities might be interested in the first and third item. The photo she puts in a prominent place upon the control console. She doesn't know who these men were, but their smiles and obvious comradery touch her.
Drew (played anonymously)

The ship didn't stand a chance against Drew's advanced weaponry, he struck from the water, avenging the old machine, the rocket penetrated the hull, continuing on, once it breached, it released thousands of cluster bombs, killing everyone inside, it dropped nothing.
Iceberg Titanicia (played anonymously)

"And I, Am BACK!"

> 50,000 EXP He was an Experienced marine anyway, what a challenge.
Seeing a stab wound, with 2 guns... or cannons... he found:

*I yawned, as I was bored* "Let's see what he has in store. Or... anything useful"

1x Suppressed Tar-21 "Okay, this is an actual gun, not a cannon."
1x Suppressed Canik TP9SFX "What is this!?"
1x Laptop without anything suspicious "I like this person" He said, with a hilarious face while being sarcastic.
Allan (played anonymously)

Covered in ash and looking slightly dazed he scrambles over to the body to check what remains.

1 combat knife "Ok, useful I guess.."
2 packs of explosives "I've had enough of these for one day.."
1 virus sample "Can I eat this?"
1 white scarf "Ooooh, fancy!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus