Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

> Obtained Protorebellion (Mythic/1hSword)!
Protorebellion
A sword that only appears for those who outsmarted a certain mastermind.

“Heh...well played. I might use this.”
A fallen (played by Thelordofmemes)

You got x1 horns
A fallen (played by Thelordofmemes)

what am I supposed to do with this?
You have acquired (1) gun!

You have made a horrid decision.
Omitter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Silver Goat Skull Mask
It seems to belong to a cultist....

“I do not need this.”
“Unknown metals, unknown fuel, unknown weapons. Guess I’ll have to send these to the Omicrons for analysis, I still don’t know what I just fought!”
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Some spellbooks...huh
Artix Violentaxe (played anonymously)

Gained
Tyrakian suit of armor.
120mm sniper rifle
Mk12 Torox blade
Torox scythe
High caliber custom revolver
Negation Shield generator

“I’m keeping this armor. The rest should fetch a high price in the Underdark.”
>> ADDED TO INVENTORY:
1x Duergar Battle Axe
1x Torn Purple Cape
1x Gold-buckled Weapon Belt
2x Fuzzy Pauldron Thingies

"Well well, A know for shure A'm keepin' this," Artie grinned, her grasp on the fantastically fabulous cloak growing into its 'never-let-go' phase. Sure, it could use a stitching, but its color was way beyond what the faded dyes she was used to could accomplish! "Wou'd saey at's about me size too, give ar take. Talkin' about convenience." Her Byzantium treasure draped over her shoulder, Artie continued to dig around in rest of the rubble, easily spotting the battle axe cowering away beneath two strange, furry shoulder plates. "Huh, whot's this then?" Where she came from, people'd outgrown the need for clunky slashers like these. "Doubt this caen be good fer anythin'. Would sever ye tech if ye even try to loosen a screw on it.." Pfft, useless!
Lilyan (played by Jejune)

You’ve picked up: 3 gemstone samples, labeled according to the gem and planet found

“Ooh, cool, you’ve been to space! Mind if I keep these? You don’t find these very often when you wander a boring house all day.” She said softly, mesmerized by the gems.
Light (played anonymously)

Obtained: Ectoplasmic essence of a once living being.

"Intriguing, to release you to the after life or grant you a new body? I will have to ponder on this..."
Echo (played by DragonBorn123)

Picked up: 1 Set of Goggles, 1 Cool Pickax, 1 Gas Mask

"Ooooh! A cool looking pickax, a golden looking set of goggles, and....a gas mask? Oh well. Got some cool loot! Gonna have to put these all in a chest when I get back home."
Alto Clef (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

Picked up: 1 necklace, 1 probable crown, and some antlers.

"I don't know what is this... maybe I should just make this looked undisturbed.. Hold up... why are there antlers?" You hid them and ran away.
Cutes Hackthorn (played by Dndmama)

Picked Up: 1 Shotgun (loaded), 1 half empty can of Altoid Mints

"Ooooh..." Proceeds to toss the shotgun in the trash and pop one of the mints into her mouth. "Ah. Refreshing!"
Jude (played by Banshee)

Jude would drop a pocket knife, a little weird book bound in black leather with mysterious dates and locations scribbled down (key item) and a plaid shirt. A rare drop would be a loaded handgun, alternatively a pair of scrawny deer antlers.
> Discovered a Wendigo Bone Shard!?
“Hard to believe they thought they could take me.
> The shard would be useful in making a charm to ward off further attacks from foes like that.

((Jude, the idea is you beat the poster before you, and something from them dropped. Though I kinda liked some of your ideas~))
(sorry about that, I was in a hurry lol, I'll read properly next time)
Banshee wrote:
(sorry about that, I was in a hurry lol, I'll read properly next time)
((No worries. Wanna post what you would get if you took Hibiki down?))
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

> one cream colored scarf possibly equip maybe??

> one robotic bunny headphone thingies mean’t for a small woman's head cannot equip

>left metallic shoe. Cannot equip

> pair of short shorts. Definitely cannot equip

Rare-drop!!!!> one full set of elekit-… eleleleket-ITS PURPLE AND IT KILLS PEOPLE OKAY!? It also is sized to a much smaller female frame. So… yeah, thaaats not gonna happen.

Jack stood over the items that had promptly been left by the young chick who had blasted off through the ceiling in Japanese animation fashion, which while not the last thing he had expected was definitely up there on the bottom three expectations he’d had that day.

It’d been fun though! Although he wasn’t sure what the sam-hill he was gonna do with all this stuff mean’t for a small gal.

He reached scratching his upper lip through his bandana. The scarf was kinda cool, He guessed, and and he could sell the rest… how much does this does kinda crap cost??

“More importantly…” he said mostly to himself and partially to the fender of his truck he’d used to clip’m in the first place.

“How do I sell this stuff without being asked too many questions…”
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

There were a number of things that puzzled the man, from the sheer amount of ammunition to some new technology he picked off this stranger. Now, he might've needed to catch up with the times, but two seemingly harmless boxes with a series of complicated buttons on it made for a pretty foreboding sight. Natural preservation told him to stay far away from those and not touch them too much.

Which quite begged the question, what were they used for? And what was this nutcase doing with so many weapons?

"At least I can take some o' these dangerous things off some crazed whoreson's hands." Connor grunted, pulling away the strange firearms; sure, he's seen a gun or two, but never this... complex. "Be a rude bastard, don't be a gun nut."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus