Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

That was very brave of her, to stand up against the authority; then again, he was only mortal, and the one he ran from was an extremely powerful being who fed on rage...
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allec saw the whole thing that he earned his respect for her to be the troublemaker type.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((Can I join?))
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(Yah)
Nikki put her hoodie down and let her ears free she smiled, got up and climbed the tree right across from her as her ears were going with the slight breeze.

Foxy walked into the school with her things, she was new here and she didn't know where the office is. She's a fox with a pair of red demon wings on her back, and she started to walk around, trying to find the office, but she had trouble because she was half blind, her right eye was completely blind.
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

A familiar presence was near; he could feel it in his bones, smell it in the air. Who was it?

Allec was feel bored with the teacher's lesson that he manage to take note as much of possible.

She smelled the air as she stumbled onto the ground, she tripped over herself.
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

Asteroth just walked out of the classroom after getting bored and put his hood down revealing his own fluffy ears on his head when he was out of site of everyone and began walking out in the hallways to the outside of the building. He looked up and noticed the girl from before. He climbed onto a tree adjacent from her. “Hello I’m...I...” he says trailing off as he looked rather embarrassed and couldn’t talk very well to her.

Allec praise as the class is over. Since he got nothing to do, Allec decided to take a peaceful time at the abandoned room located at the end of the hall
* she finished her tea walking to the front desk of the school, she cleared her throat quietly* um I am new and I need my sedual, name is Anna M. Deathrson

She struggled to get back onto her feet.

AS he was walking he saw a Foxy that he went to her giving her a helping hand.
"Hey are you alright?"

"Y-yea, I'm new here" she said shyly

"Well welcome..." HE is not good in social stuff.
"So...going somewhere?"
* she grabbed her sedual trying to not listen in to the two strangers ~ she talked to her self well looking at her sedual* okay I can do this, I just have to blend in with the humans* she messed with her hair so that her elf ears wouldnt show then she started to walk to her class trying to not bump into anything or one.
Vermin (played by Gambit)

With the class over Isaac headed to the next one Noticing Foxy prone and Allec attending to her Isaac decided to assist "Need some help?" Inspecting Foxy in greater detail he realized it's not simply some cosplay and more so real flesh and fur. that ear that protruded from her hoodie and now this girl. It was already chocking up to be a rather strange day.

"I need help finding the office because I'm new here" she chuckled, "And I'm half blind, so it's hard to see"

Seeing vermin entering the scene that Allec felt relief that Vermin will assist Foxy. He is dying to leave and go to his peaceful place

She leans against the lockers

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus