Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

*Zander shrugged his shoulders and looked around the shop. He went to take a drink of his coffee and found it frozen so he threw it in the trash.*" Damn not again oh well I had better get to school. * He looked around one last time and smiled at the cute girl as he walked by*
Vermin (played by Gambit)

Isaac was not a fighter. Unless it was either a videogame or LARPing on the weekends. His natural reaction was to get out of the way. Backing up he found himself landing into a booth beside him. On the opposite side of said booth was a young woman with striking blue eyes enjoying her tea. "Oh, I'm sorry. Just didn't want to uh, be the way of that rather delightful exchange."
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(Can you guys please ask before you join, If you did then I apologize
Zander Collins, I like that you put “Like Gray Fullbuster’s)
Notification pops up on Nikki’s phone and walks over to everyone “Hey, school is starting” Nikki takes another sip of her coffe, finishing it, and dropping it into the trash can as she walks out the door and goes to class.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

(Sorry for ROleplay crashing in without permission)
Seeing new faces in the coffee made him wonder where are these people coming from, especially those this odd looking appearances. Allec just shrug it off as he went to back inorder to get change for school.

Zander made his way to the school and stopped at his locker and as he opened the door he looked at a picture of his twin sister that was killed in a car crash two years ago "Hi sis" he said to the picture before shutting the door and making his way to class.

After getting change, He went from the back of the door and proceed riding his motorcycle to School. He park his motorcycle bike as he enters the school hall, open his lockers and grab his books for the class

Nikki threw her feet up on the desk and pops a piece of gum in her mouth, plugs in her headphones and listens to music as the other students flood into the classroom.
(It’s fine, but some people don’t like it when you reply to a roleplay that you didn’t ask to join)
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

(I am sorry, but I did ask, just after my post; I got no reponse, so I assumed it was ok)

He wasn’t sure what he was doing, but he followed the rest, quickly adapting to this new environment as he had learned to do years ago; it wasn’t something he was proud of.

Zander walks into class with his earbuds in listning to his favorite Against The Current song almost forgot. He smiles at the girl with her feet propped up and makes his way to take a seat at the back of the class.

Quickly chugging the rest of his coffee Isaac stood up and headed to the school. "Alright, might see ya latter Nikki yeah?" Isaac stopped by his locker to pick up his Criminology and biology textbooks. Inside was a fantasy nerds dream. The locker was adorned with a poster of a knight, sketches of armor and weapons, and even three origami dragons taped to the top of the locker to make it look like they were in mid-flight. Along with several books and a coat the locker also held a Holy water sprinkler Morningstar and a Teardrop Kite Shield. (Not really, they're meant for LARPing and it's school, obviously.) Picking up the books he went to class. He sat in the back, it was easier to get away with sketching there.

Allecs enters in with the rest of this people that an one of the girls were glaring at him that he just ignored it and went to this seat which is left side corner in the fourth row.

Seeing as the unnoticed were in the back, he sat next to the last window in the back of the room, pretending not to be anyone important.

Zander looks at the other students in the class and starts to wonder when the teacher is going to show up
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

((Could I end up posting what kind of art he is making on here or like the actual image if it’s my own art?))

Asteroth chugged his newly bought coffee and made his way to school stopping by his locker to get his books and whatever else he needed and walked to class. He looked around and noticed the girl with her feet propped up and smiled a little at her having her feet propped up. He walked to the back of the room into the far left corner and began drawing.

He kept reading the book in his hands, pretending not to notice everything going on around him.

As Allec seated, One of the girls who glare at him came to him as they smack her hand on the table with an annoyance look. Allec just look at her as the girl said to him about his boyfriend which Allec broke his arm due to a fight.

He winced slightly when she slapped the other boy, feeling the impact from where he sat.

Allec just chuckled and gave a reply that "You better teach your boyfriend not to pick a fight and send him my regards to get well soon."
The girl was really annoyed by that response as she turn around and went back to her seat.

Isaac also jumped in his seat at the sudden impact causing his led to break. "Where the hells the teacher?" He muttered under his breath.

Nikki blew a bubble of her gum as the teacher walked in “Hello class my name is Mr. Reneld (re-nel-d) and I will be your teacher for this year, Now is it Nikki?” Nikki nodded as he said “Spit out the gum please” She smiled and got up but instead of putting it in the trash she put in right on his desk. She walked back to her seat but right after that the teacher said “Ma’am get out of my class and go to the principles office” She smiles again and wrote on the white-board “Suck it” and walks down out to the side of the school.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus