Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Warrior Chat

CHURP wrote:
Since this guy is blue, we need everyone to use flintlock pistols and ray guns if they have them.

Just did 87 damage with flintlock pistol!
Good guess, but he's a boss. Specific weapon weaknesses generally don't apply to bosses. But, pistols and ray guns do pack a pretty good punch. Just try to repair them before they break!
Novalyyn wrote:
CHURP wrote:
Since this guy is blue, we need everyone to use flintlock pistols and ray guns if they have them.

Just did 87 damage with flintlock pistol!
Good guess, but he's a boss. Specific weapon weaknesses generally don't apply to bosses. But, pistols and ray guns do pack a pretty good punch. Just try to repair them before they break!

Will do, I've been saving all my items with at least 1 use left in them but I'm gonna need a lot more hats... and a LOT more HP x.x
CHURP wrote:
Will do, I've been saving all my items with at least 1 use left in them but I'm gonna need a lot more hats... and a LOT more HP x.x
Party hats for both! Last I checked, there were a number of hats in the Armory. :)
Novalyyn wrote:
CHURP wrote:
Party hats for both! Last I checked, there were a number of hats in the Armory. :)

Yeah, but I would feel bad constantly using the armory to simply SURVIVE lol. I like to think of the armory as an "in case of emergency" type thing. I'd rather not do something drastic like take a decent chunk of the hats just to repair like... 2 ray guns. And sure you can scroll pretty much forever through the armory (there's quite a bit of stuff but a lot of it is empty bottles) but it'll run out eventually if we aren't careful. I just want to be sure that I'm not taking like 30% of the hats in the armory cuz I probably won't be able to replenish them later after I use them :/ I'd certainly like to replenish them if I can! I just don't want to be greedy. I'm still aware of everything that I've taken and swore to replace them. And while I'm using the things I've taken, I left a couple hardly used Whips in their place.
Ilmarinen Moderator

The armory is definitely there to be utilized! :) To each according to their needs, from each according to their ability!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Also I got critted like .... 5 times in a row by Bouldy McRollyboy. Oof baboof.
Heimdall wrote:
The armory is definitely there to be utilized! :) To each according to their needs, from each according to their ability!

Alright well, I'll try to at least be aware of how much I take out and try to keep it within reason while replenishing the stocks when I can... thank you <3
Heimdall wrote:
Also I got critted like .... 5 times in a row by Bouldy McRollyboy. Oof baboof.

And yea I feel ya, everytime I heal up and try another attack I either miss or it goes first and I get turned into a chocolate CHURP pancake xD (also I love that nickname... Bouldy McRollyboy) ((LOL))
Dragonfire Moderator

Bouldy hits like it's a train, not a boulder. Ouch.

'Course, it'd help if I stopped shooting myself in the foot with laser eyes, but where's the fun in that?
The Armory is there to be used. Have you seen how much stuff we have? Besides, I sometimes take out a ton of hats and busted weapons just to fix stuff up. Mostly guns/pistols, since they hit hard but don't have many uses.

Seriously, how many times have you tried scrolling through that list? That wasn't just set up for this year. That's leftovers from all the years before. Sure, there's items that were unique to one year, but please, use things!
Boulder? Train? More like the moon from Majora's Mask! But instead of taking 3 days it takes 5 seconds tops! x_x

I have scrolled through quite a few times, found maybe 10 or 15 hats total before I reached the bottom. So I took 5, healed up, tried to take another good shot with my flintlock pistol, got pancaked again... xD

So I think I'll focus my efforts on Duobutt and repairing my weapons. If I have extra hats after repairing, I'll be sure to donate them to the armory. Maybe switch my super power to healing?

Are there any other uses for the fish? like maybe for a future collections challenge? I was thinking about putting those empty bottles to good use and making buffs for people, possibly clearing up some space in the armory as well (not like we need space but if we don't need the fish and bottles for anything else we may as well make it easier to reach the bottom)
I'm dead but heck yeah!

Screenshot_2019-04-26-01-39-14.png
Ilmarinen Moderator

Woohoo, great job!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Now, I can't remember--does bleeding go away by itself after a few turns?
Dragonfire Moderator

It does, yup. I don't think there's a way to staunch it sooner.
Ilmarinen Moderator

I'm just attacking him with my 5 HP every round. The bleed is usually ending me first, but hey, I'll get rid of it eventually XD
Ilmarinen Moderator

"Mercyinreach dealt 114 damage to Robotic Boulder"
PHEW!
Mercyinreach wrote:
I'm dead but heck yeah!

Well done! I thought it looked kinda cute while it's all beat up and smoking... but I couldn't resist trying to attack it again, thinking, "oh maybe it can't fight back now?"

Robotic Boulder rolls over CHURP. CHURP's back cracks very pleasantly. CHURP feels refreshed.

Critical hit! Robotic Boulder tucks its arms and legs inside its shell and rolls over CHURP, turning CHURP into a pancake.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

"Bouldy McRollboy" hit hard but seems to have been a candle that burned bright and short ;)
CHURP wrote:
Are there any other uses for the fish? like maybe for a future collections challenge? I was thinking about putting those empty bottles to good use and making buffs for people, possibly clearing up some space in the armory as well (not like we need space but if we don't need the fish and bottles for anything else we may as well make it easier to reach the bottom)
Fish were used in crafting buff oils last year. Since we aren't getting any this year, we won't need them for any collection thing. They're pretty much just memorabilia now.
Heimdall wrote:
"Mercyinreach dealt 114 damage to Robotic Boulder"
PHEW!

I know I was like OOOOO

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Warrior Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus