Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Warrior Chat

All that blood needed mopping up.
oh no im bleedingggg
Dragonfire Moderator

"Robot Scorpion remembers to include Dragonfire in its crafting projects. Dragonfire is so pretty now! Also bleeding. Skin does not crimp the way fabric does.
Robot Scorpion rolled 1d6 and got 6.
Fancy Walrus Robot Scorpion almost does 6 damage to Dragonfire, but Dragonfire's Fancy Walrus flops heroically in the way, absorbing 4 damage. Robot Scorpion does 2 damage to Dragonfire.
Robot Scorpion rolled 1d100 and got 99.
Robot Scorpion nearly poisons Dragonfire, but Fancy Walrus blocks it!
Dragonfire rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18. After the modifier of +3, got 21
Critical hit! Dragonfire cracks her whip and wraps Robot Scorpion up tight, allowing Dragonfire to wallop Robot Scorpion right in the kisser."

Fancy, you da bes.
Dragonfire Moderator

I really do appreciate the wiggling-modifiers on the obelisk page, so you know who's beating up on what. :D
Dragonfire Moderator

Dragonfire Moderator

Dragonfire Moderator

If anyone's got some scarabs or slugs to toss at the collection symbols, looks like the way's clear!

I've got some guesses for the Compass symbol, but I'll hold off on that for the moment.
Dragonfire Moderator

Dragonfire accidentally transforms her upper half into a copy of her lower half. It's awkward. Unable to see, Dragonfire stumbles into a series of traps and takes 45 damage.

oops
it's okay I have punched myself in the face several times.
MoonageDream

Sometimes it just happens, y'know?
Dragonfire Moderator

oh of course there's a minotaur critter class
hoping the next boss doesn't spawn in while im at work tomorrow and not have the common courtesy to let me get a swing or two in
that's right, boulder
wait did...oh my god i was here when it spawned and i completely missed it HOW
I'm gonna plop this reference in here one more time before bed.

As always, corrections, confirmations, and additions are welcome.
Anyone could tell which weapons work best for which monsters?
DorianM wrote:
Anyone could tell which weapons work best for which monsters?

A couple posts above your question Novalyyn posted a link to the epic armory, under the weapons collapse tag they list weapons, their stats and what as the enemies seem to be affected by the weapon.
Is anyone up killing monsters yet? Or am I the only one who wakes up early for epic week...?

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Warrior Chat

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus