Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I like you because...

Rogue-Scribe

I like you because you are an awesome friend who loves to talk music and life in our chats. Aldo because I think you greet the most newcomers with a genuine post. Also, loving our RPs and in-character interactions! You are A beautiful person inside and out!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because of your my musical soulmate a treasured freind. You are a historian and a roleplayer of epic status.You are a beloved member of RPRepository.
Rogue-Scribe

I like you and always will, for you are one of those beautiful souls in this world who brings strength and beauty into it. You have an awesome stable of cool characters, and you are a unique and interesting RP writer. Thanks for allowing me to share in some of your lovely creativity. ((Hugs))
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you're a acclaimed adored star of RPRepository. A blessing and treasure to all your freinds. You're a historian and legendary roleplayer who let me into your circle of freinds and into your world for awhile.
nightmqre

I like you because you're not afraid to be yourself and share your wonderfully unique habits and talents
i like you because all off your characters are amazig and because you are a friendly person
nightmqre

I like you because you're always so kind to everyone ^_^
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you're beautiful articulate special and you bring happiness to all our lives. Because of you being you❤❤.
i like you because you are always kind to everybody
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

I like you because you are persistent.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you're the angelic presence in my life. You give great advice. You truly are a beautiful freind and woman. You are a beloved blessing and treasure to this community. ❤❤💕💕
I like you because you use big words.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because I love vampire witches and your kind sweet answers in the forums.
Rogue-Scribe

I Like you because you are you, and you do you so well!

Seriously, you are one of my bestest friends I met here on RPR!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you're my musical soulmate. You are truly are of my one of my two dearest nearest freinds. Along "angelic presence in my life" Abigail. You're a beloved presence and treasure to this community.❤❤ if RPRepository had a mount Rushmore your face would be on it. You always make me smile u r so cool 😎😎.
I like you because I seem to find you everywhere. Plus from what I've seen you've got some amazing characters.
I like you because your character art is very creative made!
Rogue-Scribe

I like you because cookies are yummy!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you're my musical soulmate and freind. Even though we are oceans apart we are bestest freinds. You put up with my erratic craziness. You are a knight in shining armor robin hood. If RPRepository had a mount Rushmore your face would be on it.
GirlsDarkImagination

I like you because even though we've never talked before I've seen you everywhere and you seem like an interesting person. I wish I had the courage to be able to talk to you.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I like you because...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus