Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I like you because...

I like you because you are one of the best people I met on Furc. You also have great characters and a great eye for amazing designs! ♥
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because of your profile saying how cute you are. Plus your awesome characters.
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

I like you because you know a lot of good music from my generation!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you are such a angelic presence in my life and you're a woman I am both aspired and inspired by ❤💕.
I like you because you have a lot of really interesting, well thought out characters. :)
Clove wrote:
I like you because you have a lot of really interesting, well thought out characters. :)

I like you because thou art mine best friendo.
LOOK HERE I LIKE THIS GOIL HERE because no only is she my best friend but she has a good head on her shoulders, good conversationalist and insanely creative.
Okay real talk though.

I like you because you're so creative and you're always the first person I got to for help fleshing out an idea I have. Your characters are super varied and in depth - not the same old song and dance. Plus, the cutest art comes from those hands of yours!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because of your beautiful profile and everything on it. And all your truly wonderful characters❤💕.
I like you because you are creative and all of your character's seem so well thought out and how you organize your characters into what genre they are put to roleplay as. Plus , based on your kudos's you've gotten i bet you're a wonderful and a very sweet person to roleplay and talk with.:D
I like you because we have a lot in common with roleplay genres, and your username is beyond eyecatching to me.
MasterWinter

I like you because you can relate to me in your own way so you always lend an ear, and you are an awesome rpr who I love to rp with.
RimCaster

I like you because you help fellow role players develop into better role players and for flamboyant profile picture.
I like you because you are mature, assertive when you need to be, but laid back as a whole. Thank you, Rimcaster.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because of your awesome profile and exceptional characters.
I like you because you're a strong and badass lady and I really need to channel that energy right now lmao. You were also one of the first people to strike up a conversation with me here and it felt so honest and genuine. I'm happy to hear about your musical career. I know you said before you weren't, but instead of just a goddess, you're a goddess on the bass.
Dream wrote:
I like you because you're a strong and badass lady and I really need to channel that energy right now lmao. You were also one of the first people to strike up a conversation with me here and it felt so honest and genuine. I'm happy to hear about your musical career. I know you said before you weren't, but instead of just a goddess, you're a goddess on the bass.

I like the obvious effort that you put into your profile and characters. If I didn’t do everything from my phone, I’d use your profile as inspiration for my own. In general, I like that you seem chill and easy to talk with. I also stalk your profile a lot because your writing and characters are amazing. XD
MasterWinter

I like you because you are another fab person I like to talk to, and I love the character's you come up with. Looking forward to getting more rp done with you!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because of your username incredible honesty and profile. Plus all your characters are works of art.
I like you because your always sweet and kind to people. A rare quality to see now a days. Thank you for being you

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I like you because...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus