Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I like you because...

iolhantheX

I like you because you role-play incredibly well, and are so fun to talk to and are super kind and thoughtful. <3
I like you because you are sometimes on the community chat and that helps people realise that you are beautiful as an individual.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because of you got amazing kudos and characters.
I like you because you role-play one of the same genres of role-play i do (drama) and i also like how you're so kind and nice to others on the site!
I like you because your name sounds really cool and you post stories for people to read and I think that's cool too!
MasterWinter

I like you because your profile makes me smile and laugh with the gifs you use to show what you want to say, and your characters are quite the interesting read.
Rogue-Scribe

I like you because you have such good writing tutorials in your ‘Writing Tips’ thread and I like the use of the collapse code in your profile!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you're my freind and musical soulmate. You have great characters. You give good advice and are a great listener.
I like you because you have the sweetest compliments and you never fail to make me smile with them.
I like you for the unique content that you hold as a creative and marvelous individual!
I like you because you also are an awesome person and give out the most empowering compliments.
I like you because...

While you might be fairly new to RPR, you're more than ready to dive into an adventurous world of creativity and imagination!
I like you because you are extremely loyal, kind, and wonderfully creative <3
Mina Moderator

I like you because you’re incredibly welcoming. You have a great sense of humor, and you just inspire me to keep creating! ❤️
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because of your profile page your kudos your characters. Everything about you makes you a wonderful freind and roleplayer.
I like you because you know what you like and you stick with it. You seem like you're not afraid to express yourself and do what makes you happy. Those are admirable traits!
I like you because your profile pic is really colorful and unique. Also your character names have a lot of...er...well, character! XD
I like you because of you name and the soul you have brought into RPR.
Even though we've never talked, I like you because I see you around all over the place, and it's nice to know someone with so many ideas and characters is out there on the forums!
I like you bc you are a top tier meme dealer, a fine dead thing's enthusiast, and a high quality frendo overall :sparkles:

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I like you because...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus