Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I like you because...

I like you because you're really funny and your name is gold.
Mercyinreach wrote:
I like you because you're really funny and your name is gold.

I like you because you're a great writer with a huge passion for your work! Also I adore our rp! XD
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you're a great mother with another on the way. I love your profile page and the impressive line up of characters you have. Thanks for befriending me ❤❤.
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

I like you because you're always trying to spread good cheer and you have a wide-range of musical interests.
I like you because you're always kind, you spread positivity and you share my love for poetry ^w^
I like you because you are a beautiful person, kind and loving.

Your story ideas are amazing.
Your RP posts are amazing.
Your characters are amazing.

<3 You
and
<3 Narisi.
I like you because you're very nice and frequent on here.
AGirlWithManyNames

I like you because, even though I don't think I've ever talked to you even on my first account, every person is genuinely beautiful. I also looked over your account and saw how many people REALLY liked your roleplay style and how nice you were, so I'm gonna take their word and think you're nice as well. :)
(This was done on the wrong account. Don't know why I'm logged into this one..ooopssss)
Rogue-Scribe

I like you because you break the rules on having more than one account. You play it well, and hope you solve your identity crisis.
I like you because you can be frank yet funny at the same time. I also appreciate finding another person who uses RPR as an archive for their characters/stories as well.
I like you because you put your time zone down. That is a very thoughtful thing to do!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because of your profile page and your characters.
I like you because of your generosity, kindness, and support.
I like you for being active, caring, and not judgemental at all.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you got great kudos and all your amazing characters.
I like you because of all your characters, and what a pleasing personality you own.
I like you because you have a beautiful poem on your profile and because you're always kind in "Just Talking"! ^w^
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because of your profile picture and your kudos. Plus you're awesome in the forums.
RimCaster

Hmm that's hard one... what can I say about you... I like you because your characters are interesting and you always have a nice thing to say about someone even if it's hard to notice, for sure it's good quality, also your music interest seems interesting. Cheers Sultry!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you're very freindly and kind in the forums. You're very complementary in your kudos. You have great characters and your taste in music is awesome.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I like you because...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus