Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I like you because...

Alright, punk, I like you because you have a really pleasant personality and you're a wellspring of cursed images and Youtube deep-dive videos. You're a great writer and a great artist and I like asking you dumb questions about Argentina (and hearing about true crime incidents like the cannibal vagrant.) In conclusion: also a high quality friend.
I like you because you have many impressive human qualities such as 'blood' and 'skin'. (Not gonna lie, that got a giggle out of me.) Also because you're doing something awesome like post grad studies! Good luck with that, by the way! *cheerleads for academics*
You seem like such a caring and good person. AND YOU'RE PREGNANT! YAY! Congrats! You balance out your life and RP very well, and you have very intricate characters! I think you're like Superwoman for handling all of this stuff. Gee. I literally would be dying of stress if I was you. Praise to you.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you're a totally awesome beautiful freind and woman. Your profile page and your kudos show what a special star and treasure you are to RPRepository. You also have a great line-up of characters.
I like you because you're very sweet and care about the people around you, you're also immensely strong and a fantastic song writer. :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you're a extremely talented poet and author. You are articulate and eloquent. You have quite the impressive line up of characters. You are a blessing and a treasure to this community.
I like you because you're both very supportive of others and active on the forums. You also have an impressive amount of characters, ahah.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because the picture on your profile page. It made me smile. You have great characters and you give sweet responses in the forums.
iolhantheX

I like you because you are a very sweet, interesting person and have some really neat characters.
You like Falling Up?
You probably listen to RadioU. I like you for good taste in music.
You also seem fun.
I like you because your profile colors really make the whole page pop. It's fun to look at! Sadly I dont know much of Xenoworlds but it's obvious you habe a passion for it and passion is always to be admired!
Rogue-Scribe

I like you because you put it out there honestly on your profile. I don’t rp with you but could see it would be a good one if I did. Too bad we both are maxed out on to commitments.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you are chivalrous and gallant. You're a knight in shining armor. You give great advice and are full of wisdom kind sir. You are totally awesome unbelievably cool.
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

I like you because...you are active and interactive and often give words of encouragement.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you're my freind. You're the ambassador of freindship goodwill and kindness to RPRepository. You're a awesome roleplayer and give great advice.
Rogue-Scribe

I like you because you are a genuine friend! Love our music and life chats and the two RP stories we have going!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you always make me smile. You befriended me when I really needed a freind. Even though we are miles and oceans apart. Our freindship is still close.
I like you cause your a good person. Always making me laugh when we have our characters meet in the forum games. Even when we had our little stories it was fun. That is why I like you.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I like you because you come up with interesting characters with different occupations. You give freindly kind compliments in the forums. You and I had a awesome roleplay together.
I like you because you seem like a genuine person that cares for other people.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I like you because...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus