Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Random Fact

James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

There is a long, embittered sigh before Jim's testimonial. "I am an insomniac to the nth degree. I can't sleep, I can't stay asleep, and I have the worst time getting to sleep. It's awful, I hate it, and I've tried just about everything to remedy it to no avail. It feckin' sucks. I literally only sleep when my body is too exhausted to keep going, but really it's more like losing consciousness at this point."

(I really...really feel this one..!)
I have this really really weird habit
Step 1; wrap yourself up in a blanket
Step 2: wiggle around in a random manner
Step 3: yell and or mumble really incoherent and nonsensical stuff

But it helps deal with stress, so I see it as a win
I seem to know more about battles in wartime than I do about anything else! It’s kind of a curse
I stopped buying drinks from cafes when I mixed freeze dried coffee with cocoa powder and added tinned sweetener in it.
Although I look white as all get out, my father is actually Filipino.
I know lots of random medical facts that gross or weird people out.
I thought of another good one -

My first babysitters were drag queens. :D

And I say queens because I was kept backstage at the drag shows and passed around whenever someone would go up to do their set while my mom worked graveyard.
Daily Mail: Milky Way may be full of dead aliens wiped out by their own science.

You are welcome.
I should be dead right now, but for some reason, my whole childhood when i was growing up, I was lucky every time something almost killed me.
Sunflowers may turn towards each other when the sun gets blocked. <3 I've a lot of unnecessary plant facts that I have use for roughly never...
MordosKull

My left hand was broken in a fight and I can't fully stretch out all my fingers anymore. Sometimes its a pain to type.
Angel_Dust wrote:
I should be dead right now, but for some reason, my whole childhood when i was growing up, I was lucky every time something almost killed me.

You keep rolling nat20.
I trained goldfish to swim to a part of a tank when a light was turned on. Then stopped doing it for two months, came back to turn the light on and they remembered.
I have synesthesia. More specifically, I associate numbers, letters, and people with different colors and personalities, and I use this a lot in character creation! Take a look at one of my character sheets. Can you see a recurring pattern of numbers? :D
I have this mug from Effin Birds. No one at home has used google to find out what it means yet.
(And yes, I also have a Pusheen cup.)
Sometimes when I brush my hair, I'll stand on the bathroom counter All L Like and sing "Spiderman, Spiderman does whatever a spider can".
nindyaru

I can't stand the smell of coffee and cigarette smoke
90% of my days, I quote Spongebob references. All year-round! >.>

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Random Fact

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus