Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Hmph *hans holstered his pistol* you people and your daggers... *he pulls out the cursed Swiss Army knife he showed lief earlier and twirls it around in his hand* this baby is the only real dagger anyone could ever want or need...
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Lied turned, his eyes widening slightly. "Hans- No. Have you gone insane?" He tucked his own weapon back into its place. "I suppose Al's annoying as hell, but you don't have to make him face death-!" He waved his hands. "Look, he's fine. I've set my conditions on the table, and he understands them. If he doesn't, then we'll kill him in orderly fashion." He glared at the cursed knife. "Not with that.. demonic thing."
That’s kinda ironic coming from a demon nein? *he stared at the demonic symbols engraved on the blade*

He scoffed, slightly irritated by the comment. "The knife is different, I'm afraid." He would shift places, standing between Hans and Aleron. "Look, no killing him, alright? For now, I suppose he can live. What's the point of killing him, anyhow? He ran his mouth, yet he still sat down as soon as you demanded. He, honestly, has done nothing, no?" He raised an eyebrow.
Ja but *he turned to aleron* I have a rule you see... “no witnesses” *he tightened his grip on the knife*

"Witnesses-? Hans, what the hell just happened to 'men of honor'?" Lief glared, drawing his dagger once again. "If you're talking about the damn knife, Al will keep his mouth shut. Assuming he wants to keep his life, of course." Lief moved once again, adjusting his place so he would be standing directly in front of Aleron.
Ja but... *he pointed his minute behind him at the bar* will the bartender talk??
Aleron Chev (played anonymously)

(( Oh- Wow- Lots of things happened- XD ))
Aleron would inhale, going over what was going on and the events that had led to it. 'Lief' had got in his face, threatening him with a knife. He had nodded and understood, keeping it to himself that he liked the name Lawrence much more. After being lost in thought, Aleron didn't understand what the big deal was about Hans's knife, but he held his tongue.
He was slightly surprised when Lief hadn't let the knife near him, which was unusual knowing their past. Now, finally caught up with the situation, Aleron rose to his feet and took three steps away from the two men. He didn't say anything, but he was ready to draw his weapon if needed.

Lief glimpsed over his shoulder. "The bartender? Hell with it- She most likely doesn't care. If she does, and runs her mouth, then you can do something 'bout it." He faced Hans again. "For now, let's leave her be."
Uggg Fiiine you’re no fun.. I wanted to test the effects of the demonic power this blade really has though...

"Then test it on an animal." He sighed. "It’s better than killing someone who didn’t deserve it."
Now how do you know the don’t deserve it eh?

Lief inhaled. "Hans." He would fold his arms, furrowing his eyebrows. "Put it Away. We’ll use it some other time." He would glimpse at Aleron, but look back at Hans. "Didn’t ya hear her? Can’t fight in here anyways." He shrugged.
*hans tucked the knife away and mumbled* she didn’t complain when erika was here...

"Aw, such a shame." Lief chuckled, patting Han on the back. "Oi. It wasn’t her business, anyways. What was she s’pposed to do?" Lief rolled his eyes with a grin. "Want a drink?" He lifted his eyebrows and turned to Aleron. "Since I was ‘bribing’, what ‘bout you buy the drinks, eh?" He laughed, though he meant it.
*hans chuckled* some jäger would be nice...

"Hm?" Aleron blinked, snapping back to attention. "Wait- Why am I buying drinks? La-" He cleared his throat. "Lief already has the coin to pay-" He glared, exhaling. "Whatever- Fine. Drinks are on me." He placed a sack of coins that he retrieved from his over-the-shoulder bag on the counter, watching the bartender slide three drinks across the table. He grabbed one, sipping from it.

Lief chuckled quietly, picking up a glass. He nodded and raised it to his lips. Dragging his sleeve across his mouth, he smiled. "I’ll pay you later, I s’ppose."
*chugs the glas and sets it on the table* ahhh nothing beats some good beer....

Aleron raises his brows, gently placing his half-drunken glass upon the counter. "I don’t understand how you handle so much alcohol at once.." He would look at Hans’s empty mug, then back at him. "Will you be alright..?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus