Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Ja don’t worry about me... I’ve handled much stronger...
Aleron Chev (played anonymously)

Al narrowed his eyes slightly. "I regret buying you the drink.. Are you sure you’ll be alright, Sir Hans?" He took a sip of his own beer, slightly concerned.
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Lief yawned, leaning back in a chair as he watched the two hold the conversation. With a weak grin, he drunk his toxic beverage. He remained silent, tapping his foot slightly.
Like I said... I’ve handled much stronger *he leaned back against the bar*

He smiled, finishing the beer. He set the glass onto the counter, rising from his chair. He slips past Aleron, ruffling his hair with a grin. "Stop worrying. He'll be fine." Before returning to his seat to order another drink, he swiped a few coins from Aleron's satchel. As he sat, he rolled one of the coins over his knuckles before tossing it in the air and catching it, only to repeat the trick again.

Aleron huffed, rolling his eyes. "I wasn't 'worrying'," He exclaimed, swaying a hand. "Just.. being cautious." He fixed a stern gaze on the two of them. "As should you two be. Words spread fast." Aleron sipped his beer before continuing. "And you shouldn't use your damn pick-pocketing talents on my items."

He would turn, spinning on his heel as he flopped onto a stool. He slid his mug onto the table with a cocked brow. "So.. Mind telling me about yourself..?" The question was directed at Hans, though, occasionally, Aleron's eyes would drift to Lief.

Lief shrugged, continuing to toss and catch the coin. With a joking smile, he leaned back in his seat. He propped his arm on the counter, tucking the coins into his pockets.
Sure... but *he leaned in* do you mind telling me what year it is?

Aleron blinked. "The year..?" He cleared his throat, confused as he lowered his voice. "What is the point of the question..?"
Just answer it would you?? *hans sipped from his personal beer canteen*

Aleron narrowed his eyes. "What is the matter? Are you so drunk you cannot remember the date?" He was slightly confused. "And may I ask why the year matters..?"
Nein... it’s because that’ll determine how old my story is... you see I was part of a top secret project in the year 1944 made by the third reich..

He widened his eyes slightly, but he nodded and continued listening.
Our duties were funded directly by the führer.. *hans leaned in closer to aleron* we were tasked in discovering objects of demonic power and finding ways on how to harness it... and I was one of the 2 major projects we undertook....

Aleron inhaled, awkwardly leaning back slightly. He looked back at Lief, then Hans before mumbling. With a gesture to the demon behind them, he spoke quietly. "Does he know..? Last time I check, he doesn’t support those type of things.." His eyes darkened, and he practically whispered, as if he were telling a secret. "Truth be told, he sliced the throat of the last ‘demon hunter’ or whatever. Just for making a comment about the horns." He shuddered. "It wasn’t pretty.."
*hans chuckled* he knows.. but we don’t hunt demons... just artifacts or items with demonic power that can be harnessed into a weapon of mass destruction...

Lief’s ears perked as he ordered another drink. He was curious, wondering why the two were suddenly speaking in hushed whispers, but he guessed it was nothing. He took a drink from the glass, remaining silent.

Aleron nodded, taking the information in. "Understood.." He would lower his gaze. "That guy was not a pretty sight to see.. Neither was he." He looked back at Lief. "Strange, he is. Angry one moment, and your best friend the next." He laughed quietly. "So, demon artifacts, eh? Was that knife one of them? Lief seemed frightened by it. What’s the big deal?"
Well the demonic letters basically translate to all how are cut by this blade are to be cursed to a slow and painful death...

He drew a sharp breath, raising an eyebrow. "Didn’t you threaten to harm me with the weapon-?" He would blink, telling himself he had imagined the whole situation.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus