Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » If your character had children

Domitus (played by Marie)

Domitus would make an excellent father, or at the very least he would do everything in his power to be one. I think fatherhood would be excellent character development for him. At first he'd be absolutely terrified, but due to his own upbringing he'd immediately dedicate himself to being there. He'd love that child with everything he had, learn to lean on others and battle his way through recovery from his alcoholism and force himself to figure out healthier coping mechanisms for his mental health issues. He'd 10/10 be the one to let his little girl paint his nails and answer the fake telephone call no matter what he's up to. Domi'd be great for teaching them how to laugh and love, and while he'd be in no way perfect there would never be any doubt that he was doing his best.
Balto has had two children. And surprisingly the asshole of the century couldn't be a better father. The scenes are incredible to see unfold. Just recently he told his kids who their true father was. Strongly faced the anger and accusations and remained loving them regardless.

I can see people choosing to play more of his future kids. Honestly? To me? He already has it all :).
Jarred would be the epitome of A Really Evil Guy But a Really Good Dad. Even in preparing to raise his kids he would draw upon every knowledge source available to him to determine and analyze the best means of parenting and instilling good values, or at least what he considers good values. Which to be fair are actually good for the most part, just that it would be mixed in with encouragement to his children to do their best to seek power and influence as much as possible to the degree they could get away with. He would drop everything if they sought out his attention unless what he was doing was to make sure they were safe, or if he could multi-task. If he were, for example, enjoying torturing his enemies he would abandon the whole endeavor and just order a minion to toss them straight into an incinerator if he got a call from his kids or sensed they needed him. Jarred would also be very overprotective of his children, having a scale of reaction depending on how much someone hurt them. Ranging from threatening them to painful murder, if it was another kid bothering his while they were still young that would apply to the parent or guardian figure. Although he would initially be set on not spoiling them, that resolve would melt quite quickly as soon as he'd see their young faces and he'd have to rely on his Beloved to keep him grounded and make sure they not end up like the stereotypical rich kid, and instead maintain a sense of discipline until the initial sentiment wears off. He would do his best to foster the use of their super abilities, and control them if they were initially overwhelming. As well as being very encouraging of their interests, hoping to help them find a life long passion as soon as possible.
Angelina would be a great mother. Loving, caring, understand and ready to be a mama bear at the drop of the hat. Her child would be a very happy and energetic, but they wouldn't be spoil. From a young age her child would understand what Mom line of work is and will be used to seeing his uncles and aunts "taking care" business and such. Sadly they won't be able to make too many friends until they get older were their mother won't have to helicopter over them. They would also be enrolled in many different after school programs to set them up in life. She'll love her kids more then anything and her own life. Anyone who think they'll put their dirty little hands on either her son or daughter will go missing.
Amber Davis (played by Deumeawyn)

"I am in my third trimester and I do hope I will be a good mother! I always anted to have a child, and will give my baby so much love and affection! I need to start thinking of names!" Amber feels the baby move and she pats her stomach.
Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

r7Czqtd.png

Jaheira does have a kid--a badgery-looking android child that she adopted with her best friend, Kaelee. His name is Number 002, or Two, and he's wise beyond his years. He acts roughly like an eight year old, and Jaheira absolutely adores him. She might not be winning any parenting awards, but she's trying her best, and the whole experience forced her to finally grow up and put someone else first.
Bessie Billie Armstrong (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

They would all be musicians and singers.
Wayne Harrison (played anonymously)

“I have two apparently. There is Steve who is my only son with Nicole. But I had a beau on the side when I was in New Orleans on business, and I recently found out I have a daughter named Deanna. I also have a granddaughter! It’s Steve’s daughter named Stephanie!
Niamh Kelly (played by Caelianna)

Niamh has a seven year old boy named Lochlann with blonde hair, brown eyes, and a cheerful personality. Unlike his mother, who is very quiet and serious. He's with his aunt quite a bit, so his personality has been molded a bit by his aunt's playful one.
Mipps

Recently I added cannon to my character Nova who now has a daughter. As a true horror character (Wendigo) she is like every other creepy girl from a horror movie. Adorably frightening.

I also have a couple other characters who have or rather who have had kids at some point whether they are in their lives or not.
Sometimes it can be fun, sometimes roleplay leads to them as additions which is always interesting?

Also is a Vampire making new vampires count as children?
Adyr (played by Pantrane)

Adyr didn't find out he had a child until she reached the equivalent of late teenage drow years. It was hard to believe about 20 years had past since he'd left Jylesse. Their split was as abrupt as their time together. One day he simply never heard from her again. All of a sudden Jylesse showed up one day with a young drow.

She almost demanded that he take a role in her life. Her daughter Saradreza had been acting out ever since she'd heard a hint that Adyr could potentially be her father. He'd garnered a slight bit of notoriety in drow settlements for rumors of corruption, hidden wealth and exploring distant kingdoms. It turns out Saradreza wanted to be like her father and began to refuse following rules.

Jylesse hopes Adyr will show her everything isn't fun and games. She told him he'd better convince her he's not corrupt. Of course Adyr needed proof. There is a small neon green spider which lives in a handful of caves. Jylesse had one in a jar, bought just for this occasion at the last drow market on the road out of the settlement.

When the spider bit Jylesse and Adyr, the spider leaked venom down their arms. It would be slightly different based on the genetic makeup of each individual. This would only work with fathers and their children, not their mothers. There was always a slight variance. The venom fell about half a shade apart. Both colors were between turquoise and teal. Adyr had more consistency, but the color stood out clearly on their skin.

Both elves looked somewhat similar. Saradreza had her mother's ears. In many other ways, she had Adyr's features. Their eyes were both a slightly luminous shade of bright red. They had the same bluish gray complexion. It sounded like a typical drow, but they could vary from darkest black to even dark blue or sometimes brown. Some fair drow were even light gray. Eyes were normally in the red spectrum. There were also whites, silvers and other rare colors.

Considering those things, the two looked very similar. Adyr also recognized his attitude in her. He watches the way she interacts with others and carries herself. It reminded him of how he was at her age. Now he finds himself having to be a responsible mentor. It's a new experience for him, but one which came naturally.

h2NFo4r.png
He would be thoroughly confused, as his species have very advanced contraceptives and unwilling impregnation has less chance of occurring then a human spontously combusting. As well as that, he hasn't slept around much for the past 10 years and few aliens hold the capacity for intermixed breeding with his.

That said hed more than likely leave it in the custody of the mother, or another such as his own parents, as he feels hed be a poor example to follow and feels to immature for such things
That said hed definitely fight to have some interaction with the child, at least once a year and probably more frequently as it grew older.

He'd have a hard time raising a child on his own And would be torn by the decision hed ultimately come too: stop being a hero or have a healthy child. Hed eventually give up the hero life if he couldn't find some outside means to take care of it.
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

My beautiful exceptional daughter melissa ann kennedy.
Zoe (played by KingdomOdd1)

She(technically a he, but uses she/her pronouns) would ask Zee Zee to help her with her two children, and the other parent would probably be unknown. Her first child would be a female, her name would be Mia, she would have light brown skin, long black hair, she would usually wear ripped jeans/tomboyish clothes, and she wouldn't identify as transgender though. She would have good eyesight, she would play lots of sports, she would have lots of friends, and be very bright. Zoe's second child would be male, his name would be August, he would have light brown skin, short messy dark brown hair, he would usually dress casual/comfortable clothes, and he would identify as non-binary. He would grow up half blind, he would write and read for most of his free time, he would have a small friend group, and he would be a bit shy. August would be older by a few weeks, his birthday would be August 1st(exactly at midnight), Mia would be the younger child, and her birthday would be August 9th(1 in the morning).
Skye Dawn (played by ChaosRain16)

Skye would take a break from Quidditch to raise her two children, daughter Raine-the oldest-and son Kennan. Both would be fair skinned with blue-green eyes. Raine would have blonde hair like Skye, and Kennan brown hair like Skye's husband. (Note that Skye is a half-blood witch and her husband is a Muggle.) Skye would eventually return to Quidditch when Raine turned 7 and Kennan turned 5. When both kids turn 11, neither would get their Hogwarts letter, meaning that they'd live Muggle lives. That wouldn't stop them from learning about Skye being a witch and watching her play Quidditch, though. She'd still tell them her stories about Hogwarts and what is was like there. Eventually, Raine would become a historian on magical and Muggle history, and Kennan would be a sports commentator for both Muggle sports and Quidditch.
Bowsette (played by JetStorm)

"I think I'd make a cool mom,I'd train my kids how to fight,use weapons,if needed,and I'd home school them,until they reach a certain age." she said.
“K-Kids?! I’m not even in my twenties yet....but if I were to have some, they would probably be elemental mages. After all, both me and my brother have ice magic.”

Winter is currently in a relationship with Delta and probably won’t have kids unless her love convinces her.
Datoya Mars (played by dray)

“My spouse and I were thinking about it, but with the war going on and her place of responsibility, it never quite worked... and then she was killed...”

Datoya frowns and shakes her head. “If we did have children, she’d probably have had the first. I’m not excessively maternal, and she had the more undiluted bloodline in terms of magic. I’d hope we’d have time to be with our children, that they wouldn’t be fostered out... Honestly, everything about home was terrible for anyone with powers to help in the war. It’s why I left. Now... I suspect I’m too old to have a little one, even if I found someone or someones I’d trust to raise them. I like to think I’d be a better aunt or... gods, grandmother, soon.”
Lisa Nicole Forrest (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

I am they will both be raised to be brave heroic soliders.
Mariana Vauclain (played anonymously)

"So far, I've only had one man in my life. Unfortunately, however, he has vanished. Hence, our future will never happen. But if it did, we would have fraternal twins. A boy and a girl. Both will have silver-grey hair like their father's and a highlight of jet black from me. Their eyes will be a mix of my eye color and their father's as well. Their names will be Odessy and Odessa -- a mischievous pair of magic wielders."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » If your character had children

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus