Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » If your character had children

"In the multiverse, it is said that in one of them, I will be imprisoned inside a crystal for a thousand years, and will soon be awakened by a young man. This man will become my husband and we will have more than 10 children..."
Ruby Hearth (played by Gab)

Hmmmmm... if Ruby had any kids, they'd likely be from one of her various one night stands (sure, she and whatever partner she takes on for the night use protection, but even then, accidents can happen)

Anyways, if she ever found she was pregnant, I can see her doing her best to raise the kid while also juggling her job. Though... I think she'd likely give up the one night stands she has.She'd likely also have quite a bit of help from her coworkers and boss when she needs it. The kid'll likely grow up to be as much of a hopeless romantic as she is, haha.
Aerhode (played by fiesch)

If Aerhode were to have children he would do everything in his power to protect him after losing so much of his family already. He would make sure to teach them of his eldest brother and their heritage but not to encourage them to try to resurrect the fallen kingdom. Instead he would encourage them to lead their own lives while giving them the skills to defend and protect themselves and any skills that might help them make a living in life. He would heavily encourage them to not pick up smithing however due to all the damage it has done to him physically.
Mirros (played by Stiltski)

Even if Mirros did find a special someone, he wouldn't be capable of having his own kids due to his 'unique condition', so he would likely adopt.

Mirros would focus on keeping the child(ren) on a path of kindness while also teaching them important life skills, and maybe a bit of adventuring stuff on the side. Above all though, he would warn them to be careful exploring what they don't understand, lest they end in a similar situation as he.
Harhi (played by randomentity777)

"I would nurture and care for them, as they would be precious to me. Life born from my body, life I will protect with my own."
God help us if any of them have kids....
Well...Dejkar already has too many to keep track of.
Wapiti probably has children somewhere but they are a solitary species *shrug*
Lex should not be left unsupervised with children, nor Rene for that matter.
Yangin makes smol fires - fire babies?
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

In certain universes, Connor definitely has several children, and the first thing he'd do is make sure they were the best versions of themselves, and to be as independent as they possibly can be, no matter how different they turn out from him. He would teach them how to survive in the worst of places and pray they wouldn't need to resort to the knowledge, but he would arm them for the worst, all the same.
Dael (played by Quillweave)

Dael never knew his father, and his mother was forced to abandon him and his sister at a young age. Thus, he would above all be fiercely loyal and present in his children's life. He would be dearly protective, openly affectionate, and generally try to be the parent his father wasn't, and what his mother wished she could continue to be.
Emma Mason (played by Caelianna)

I recently updated Emma's canon to include her having a son named Owen, who's a ten year old blonde with blue eyes and wants to be a guitarist "like daddy."
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

If she had children they would probably be taken and put into foster care, experiencing a lifetime of trauma that rolls over into adulthood. In other words, they would be almost identical to their mother.
If Alastair had kids they would definitely be an accident after just one fun night or something, but more than likely be with somebody he trusts so he would be able to co-parent with the other (I actually have another character I tend to pair him with for that scenario, his name is Ezra). I think any children he has would be particular like himself, liking things to be a certain way and getting upset when it isn't. They would also be very smart and would probably be taught to have a love of insects and arachnids by their dad. I think since Alastair, while nervous about being a parent, would show them a lot of care and patience since he would understand why they are the way they are, they would grow up still particular, but be able to handle their emotions a bit better than he can and would be more willing to share their emotions, at least by a little bit. Also if the children also come from another character I have, they would have more of a sense of humor than Alastair and be able to just have relaxing day without feeling guilty.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

Nina had a daughter named Sarah LeeAnn Phelps. She was born August 10 2006 and died August 13 2006 due to a heart defect.
Theo wouldn't be able to have kids that would be biologically related to him, as he is sterile. If he managed to adopt, then he probably wouldn't be a very good father, given how troubled his own childhood was.
Fig cookie (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Fig would most likely teach said children to be forest protectors
Noros (played by Jaws)

Noros is overall a father figure to his harbingers but is hesitant to have his own child. Due to him being hermaphrodite, therefore he is able to give birth to a child and the other way too; the child have their ki muted and restrained due to Noros trying to hide them away from the Fatui Empire.
Currently, Sab isn't the father type. He's not against having kids, but he did enough playing parent to his little sister, growing up, to want to have to do it again yet. Sab isn't exactly one for getting into serious relationships, either, but if he found the right woman he'd likely settle eventually.

Still, I can imagine he'd find domestic life horribly slow, and he values his freedom too much to give it up just yet. Kids = no drinking. He's not ready. Knowing that his mother and father were very much the same, I reckon he'd be terrified of becoming either of his parents, and fret about being neglectful towards his child/ren.
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

"I have never thought about the idea of reproduction. However, if I ever had the chance to replicate life and call it my offspring. I would wish that it be better than I was in my construction so that I can say I not only contributed to the fabric of society, but improved upon it."
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

To be honest, she would spoil any child rotten. Her partner and father would definitely have to remind her at times to not spoil the child so much. She also desires to name a child, Ichigo, which means strawberry in Japanese.
Paradise (played by Reithesniper)

If Paradise had children, they'd half breeds, with a little Kemeno in there

So she'll mostly just supervise them most of the time, making sure to stop them from eating any meat thats rotten or unhealthy.. Or running into unsavory humans. She's a decent motherly figure despite her free spirited and somewhat lazy nature
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

When Varian gets older, he'd definitely be a dad! :)

I, in-fact, have an OC of his son right here: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1473680

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » If your character had children

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus