Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » If your character had children

Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

Cyphrus wouldn't really care about the kid or feel any parental instincts. It'd probably just tolerate them until they are just old enough that it deems them suitable for adulthood.
This character actually is currently pregnant, and the child will be not only beautiful, but highly intelligent, kind and somewhat of a brat. (Her parents are royalty after all.)

Bright and sunny with a tiny blood craving, the daughter is a force to be reckoned with, incapable of being lied too, and continuously stands up for what she believes in. On the flip side, if one activates the brattier side of her brain, they could experience quite the handful to try and deal with.
Lillian LaBlanc wrote:
This character actually is currently pregnant, and the child will be not only beautiful, but highly intelligent, kind and somewhat of a brat. (Her parents are royalty after all.)

Bright and sunny with a tiny blood craving, the daughter is a force to be reckoned with, incapable of being lied too, and continuously stands up for what she believes in. On the flip side, if one activates the brattier side of her brain, they could experience quite the handful to try and deal with.

Sorry about that brattier side of our little angel, that came from me.
"What would I do if I had children?" Isa asked. Her ever-present smile dimmed slightly as she raised an eyebrow. She cupped her chin with her hand. "Well . . . I honestly don't know. I know nothing about intimate relationships, love, childbearing, or raising children."

She hummed in thought, speaking in a more quiet voice. "Wait . . . If I had children, I could make them mascots for my wears. People generally love kids." Her grin turned devious as she rubbed her together. "Yes . . . yes . . . That would drum up sales even more!"

In the background behind Isa, a Kingly Dude held up a whiteboard. It stated the following: "She wouldn't actually do that. Assuming she found a partner, she would would probably have an understanding of love by the time she had kids. If not, she'd discover it upon their birth. Either way, she'd love them very much. From there, Isa would probably be a very fun, chaotic mother, though she would not put up with misbehavior."

The Dude flipped the sign, grinning. "Heaven help whoever Isa's partner would be, though. They'd probably get more than a few gray hairs from dealing with Isa's unique, eldritch parenting."
Kage (played by Experiment407021)

The fallen angel hybrid blinked slowly, absently scratching his cheek in thought. He'd never thought about the idea of having his own children before.. but it was interesting nonetheless, to think about who they could be.

"Well.. I myself didn't have good parental figures, so I'll admit that I don't have much experience that's useful. But.. I did raise my brother for practically his entire childhood, so caring for children wouldn't be much of a struggle I suppose. I'd raise them to be a kind and caring individual, someone who's able to rely on both their instincts as well as their heart. I'd also want them to know when it's the right moment to stand up for what's right, including standing up for their friends. I want them to be a good person.. and I want to raise them and treat them better than how my parents did."

In the background, another individual peeks around the corner, smiling almost mischievously before speaking.

"If you handed him a baby, he'd probably cry. He'd be a very emotional parent, I can tell you that."

Both brothers glare at each for a moment, and that's how you see them as they walk away, quietly bickering between themselves. Ah, what a nice bond those two have.
Duncan Diggs (played anonymously)

Probably a combination of Duncan and Denise. Very athletic and probably good looking. (On their moms side)

Rich thanks their grandpa and rebellious like their dad.

And very promiscuous. Ha!
Jay (played by Mina)

tumblr_pmavy9ItuY1rob81ao3_r1_400.gif
An incredibly poor idea.

Unfortunately, something that she's always going to long for. I've considered once or twice what Jay's kids would look like, and Cody Fern is a likely comparison for an adult son, while Anya Taylor Joy might be close to what I'd see for an adult daughter. I have a feeling that her offspring would be a voracious learner with a deep sense of pride and a great deal of compassion. Whether that compassion would be unconditional, I'm not sure. It's all how the cookie crumbles, I guess! One thing I do know for certain is that they would be well-dressed. ;)
Eliotte (played by 13ee)

Ultimately, the best father.

While completely unable to care for his own well being, I know Eliotte would be an OP dad. It's been his lifelong dream, with that white picket fence included. Sadly, I myself am not a good parent to my roleplay son, and would rather watch him suffer through not having his goals met than allowing him that sliver of true happiness.

Even if watching a cute little goth baby get raised by a helicopter parent would be fun.
Mallory (played by Marin)

Mallory would make for a very loving Mom. But any kids she had would inherit most of her non-human features, which would make them real troublemakers to deal with. I imagine they'd be more than Mallory can handle even with plenty more years of experience.
"Well, I certainly don't plan for that to happen," he thinks for a moment before smiling, sharp canine teeth showing, "But I think I'd be a pretty great dad. I know what it's like to grow up with a terrible parent, so I'd make sure I did the opposite of whatever my mother considered child-rearing."

"As for the kid themselves, well, it's hard to predict. But I suppose they'd naturally have my love for animals. I'd love for them to have my hair and my partner's eyes. Maybe my partner's skintone with my freckles, too. They'd have the best aunts and uncles they could ask for too- courtesy of my best friends of course."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » If your character had children

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus