Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Bessie Billie Armstrong (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Easy I tell them I'll buy a round for us and ask what blues song do they want me to sing?". Looking around she asks "What's your favorite characters to express themselves?".
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

“I’d say ~.”

Heather rolled a bit before flipping her skateboard up into her hands.

“What is your favorite emotion?”
"Would you believe me if I said...love?" He grinned, showing off his mouthful of sharp teeth. "It drives people to do all sorts of interesting and crazy things in the pursuit of it, or the quest to keep it. The desperation to have and keep love is a powerful motivator."

He stretched his wings out, jumping from the cliff and soaring high for a minute or two before coming back, wings folding over him like a dark, velvet cloak. "What is your favorite means of indulging your ego?"
mykah rae (played by Wanderlyst)

"pfff I don't have an ego! "

trying to hide it, mýkah sneaks away and talks about how awesome she is in the mirror.

"I don't have an ego, I'm the most down to earth person I know."

what do people assume about your character most?
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"Hmm, that's a question that doesn't pertain to a favorite of mine, so I believe I'll have to skip that one."

"Do you have a favorite riddle? Or a favorite joke?" An eyebrow raised in genuine curiosity. It seems the stoic accountant actually liked playing these kinds of games... Every once in a while, anyway.

"I mean, myself" muttered under her breath. she loved her sense of humor.

what's your favorite thing about yourself?
"Favorite thing about myself? That's easy! The size of my bank account!" Pix says with light and obvious laughter. Several seconds pass before she retains control of her voice, though she retains the amused tone of voice, "Ahh...no seriously....that's it...I could probably buy your planet."

"....speaking of planets, what's your favorite planet? It's a trade world right? Ohhh what's your favorite trade world then?" she asks in delight, turning to the next person.
"My home world of Gyalith, of course!" The perky, three-tailed vixen replies, bouncing on her toes eagerly, "A perfect mix of magic and tech, multi-km-tall spires and vast, sprawling complexes, lush greenery and gleaming buildings, grand performance halls and shady clubs.... Anything you want, the capital has it, from good quality clothes for a low price to a flashy new star yacht with every accessory and luxury upgrade. If you need anything starship related, I recommend Sunspark Heavy Industries, by the way."

She giggles, "I recommend renting a jetsuit, too, if you don't have your own and can't fly by yourself. It's easily the best way to get around. The most fun, at least. Definitely better than bridges, trams, skytaxis, and elevators"

She glances around for someone else to ask her question to. As soon as they meet eyes with her, she asks, "What's your favourite kind of location to dance in? Your own room counts, if you're shy."
The elven woman's smile takes on an almost rapturous air, a far cry from her normally mysterious, haughty demeanor. But only for a moment as she composes herself again. "The ocean. Frolicing among the waves is a cathartic passtime for me, as it should be for everyone."

Her serene composure was turned in the direction of the next person. "Humans are incorrigibly fast and impatient, but I have noticed even they sometimes acknowledge the benefits of slowing down and relaxing. So, what is your favored place to get away from the hectic pace of activity in your daily life?"

"the ocean is by far one of the least relaxing things I have ever seen or been to." she pulls her long hair over one shoulder as she thinks. " I mean, send me to space to be an astronaut and I'm all for that, but the ocean is a huge no for relaxation. honestly I can get away from insanity at any point, as I don't allow it into my life in the first place. I love a simple life, and going out into a more fast paced world is the escape for me. "

" my question is, why do you allow crazy things in your life? I mean, it's so easy to just love off he grid or take six months away from life to go backpacking for half a year. why don't you do that? and if you do, what's your story? "
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

“Six months ye say? It be takin’ six months ta cross the ocean, especially with contrary winds. Now ta member where be that treasure... was it ‘stagger-roll-roll’ or was it ‘stagger-stagger-roll’ “

Yellowbeard pondered thoughts of his movement so many years ago when he asked “What be yer most prized treasure?”
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"My mother and my tricycle". Checking her cellphone messages she asks. "What's your favorite characters choice for lunch?".
This time there wasn't a moment's pause. "Fish. Any variety will suffice."

However, there was a slightly longer delay before another question was asked. "What is your life's highest goal, and what will you do when you achieve it?"
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

“That seems more like questions other than asking what my fav is. Let’s see if I can salvage this...”

Heather thinks about it as she flips her board up...

“What is my favorite life goal? To enjoy myself to the fullest. I’ll die when I fulfill it.”

She spins one of her skateboard wheels and watches it as she asks,

“What’s your favorite dessert?”
Apple Crumble is my favourite dessert by far, but it HAS to have custard with it. Otherwise it's gross.

As for my question to the next person? Hmm.. let's see....

"What's your favoured way of chilling out when you get stressed?"
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Drinking ,barroom fights, my favorite getting into battles with British ships". She smiles as she drinks a bottle of rum. She asks a stranger. "What's your favorite way to be romantic?".
"SHEEP." He responded, not entirely grasping the question. He then turned to a random person and asked; "WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL? MINE IS SHEEP."
Jeremiah Teller (played anonymously)

“I like cats.” Jer said. “What is your favourite time of day?”
Blue eyes stared unblinkingly as the mist-wreathed figure spoke her piece. "The rising or the setting of the sun," she said softly, seemingly too lost in contemplation to speak again. Until she actually spoke, and then her gaze fixed unerringly on the next person.

"What is your favored place of refuge?"
Otsutsuki Kasumi Sora (played by Aaricia)

"The small personal dimension I created. It is beautiful with so many glittering stars and its quiet and peaceful too" Smiled widely remembering it. "Such good sleep there and no one to disturb me"

Looked at the person below with a grin "What about you friend? What is your favorite location?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus