Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Rebecca Jamie Sherman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"With my troops fighting for the freedom and independence. While defending ourselves against the predatory males of the same army we're in". Turning to a stranger she says"What's your favorite thing to do on your time off?".
Cora (played by Dib2435)

Reading a good book , watching Steven universe , spending time with my boyfriend , friends and family , and more"

What is your favorite kind of books
Batgirl (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Library books" she looks around and asks." What's your favorite thing to do Saturday night?".
Jake Predon (played by RachKirk)

Well.. If I tell you I'd have to kill you. ;) Finding my target

Favorite romantic spot?
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Pirates cove, the bars,the ships all the booty". Grabbing a bottle of rum. She asks "what's your favorite characters guilty pleasure?".
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Now, now, if I told you, you'd have to be doing some work that...blows."

"...Anyway. What's your favorite way to just relax?"
Robin - Fell Vessel (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse)

"Killing people. Speaking of that, what's your favorite way to end a life?"
Dralt (played by Libertine)

I could not attribute favoritism to something I do not delight in.
Yet, if it must be done: a swift blade for the honorable, tooth and claw for the wretched.

What is your favored mode of transportation? Ship? Flight? Horseback? Or something altogether different?
Lance (played by JetStorm)

"Well my favorite mode of transportation is obviously the blue lion,that sucker can fly through space,and acts as a weapon"

"If you were chosen to join the Paladins of the Galaxy Garrison,would you?" he asked the next person with curiousity
Hatrio 'Aki' Akiu (played by Lanx12)

Aki smirked and looked at the man asking the question before he reached into his coat and pulled out a cigarette. Lighting it he took a slow drag and looked away. "Kid...I wouldn't I'm in the business of making money and doing it in ways...Well, let's just say your noble little heart couldn't handle." He flicked the ash off his cigarette and smirked. "So in short...No..I wouldn't."

Dabbing his cigarette in an ash tray he turned to the next person beside him. "So got a favorite hobby you like? And if it's gambling? I got a place just perfect for you." He smirked
Celaena Vale (played by LilMzHyde)

"gambling? Urgh" she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I have a hobby not that I get to relax much anymore but my hobby is singing... I used to LOVE writing songs with my mates and performing at open mic nights in bars. Now I'll be lucky if I get to sing in the shower!"

"As for my question, what's your favourite memory?"
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

The Head Reaper was silent for several minutes, leaning against a tree as she went through the millennias of memories she had. Finally, she took a slow sip from her wine before speaking,
"When Archangel Cambriel showed me a storm for the first time. He taught me how to control my fear, to see the beauty in the chaos of the world." She sighs, looking down at the red liquid in her glass. "Wish he was still around, could use more advice." With a shake of her head, Adelia returns to the present. Turning to another being, she asks,

"What's your favorite type of weather?"
Flynn Auburn (played anonymously)

He thought for a moment. “The blistering heat, so hot your body can’t stand it and shuts down” he smiled a little, messing with flames on his fingertips.

“What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?”
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Play an intimate solo acoustic gig in a small venue.”

Darrell tunes his guitar and plays a short riff.

“What is your favourite style of music?”
Cora (played by Dib2435)

Espanol , it's reminds me of my childhood before I came to the US six years ago "

" What is your favorite part about your job
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

"Severing the souls of the elderly. Painless, plus, they are willing to go and accept the fact of whether they go to Heaven or Hell." Adelia says, making her scythe disappear. Looking at the others, she smirks and asks another question:

"What do you hate about your job? I feel like hearing some chaos right now."
Pint (played anonymously)

"Ey, well, this dungeon crawling stuff is less a job and more a way of life but I guess it counts. Honestly, it ain't the horrible monsters lurking in the dark, or the traps, or the threat of starvation or getting lost forever in the underdark. Wot I really hate bout me job is not having anywhere to go to the bloody bathroom when yer stuck in a dungeon. Ye'd think the bloody wizards that built them can install a soddin' loo if they can stuff it full of gelatinous cubes and giant acid spitting slugs or wotever."

"Anyways, wot is yer favorite type of beer?"
The Wolf Family (played anonymously)

"Hmm... Honestly... Just any kind will do for me. I mean, you can't be picky about what you like, especally when it comes to BERR!" She giggles and smiles before looking down to the next character in line, "Well then,"

"What is your favorite movie?"
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

"Movie? What is that?"

Kotal Kahn leaned down towards one of his minions so they could whisper an explanation to him.

"Ah! Those Earthrealm inventions! Well, Apocalypto naturally-- such thrilling Kombat scenes, it was GLORIOUS!"

"What is your favorite warrior society?"
Hanley (played anonymously)

Hanley pondered for a moment. "Well, the Plainsmen of Krynn are quite noble, as were the fierce Samurai of Earth. The Romans, the Vikings, the Khans... However, the Vulcans of old were a truly focussed people, ferocious in their battle and honed in their art. I suppose they were exemplary warriors, if I had to choose."
She smiled a little, and turned.
"What about the other hand, the other side of the scale? Do you have... A favorite philosophy?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus