Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Whatcha doin' today?

Rogue-Scribe

Abigail_Austin wrote:
SexySultryAngelBabe wrote:
Bikini shopping barbecuing enjoying 90 degree heat.

Sounds like you're smokin' hot (pun intended). :p

She sure is! Things burst into πŸ”₯ flame when she walks by in her πŸ‘™....
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Bikini shopping barbecuing enjoying 90 degree heat.

Sounds like you're smokin' hot (pun intended). :p

She sure is! Things burst into πŸ”₯ flame when she walks by in her πŸ‘™....
LOL thanks again for another ego boost
Slogging through an impossibly slow shift, with all my paperwork done, and beautiful sunshine just pouring outside. In Portland.

Hopefully it's this beautiful on my days off -_-
Rogue-Scribe

Day 2 of June... slogging through the to-do list of things. Looks like this weekend is lost to any RP writing.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Enjoying 90 degrees weather in Minnesota im melting πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘™
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Gah. I'm stuck again. I wrote a big, long response and was so immersed that now I'm in that "I don't want to get off the phone" state. It's like trying to break out of a trace that's warm, and calm, and comfortable, and you need to get back to the real world and you want to keep typing and typing and typing. Calm, peaceful, predictable, easy, simple, repetitive, hypnotic, typing.

But at the moment, I'm trying to get moving and get driving home. Tomorrow, birthday shopping. My mom's birthday is tomorrow!
Happy birthday to your momπŸŽ‚
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Gah. I'm stuck again. I wrote a big, long response and was so immersed that now I'm in that "I don't want to get off the phone" state. It's like trying to break out of a trace that's warm, and calm, and comfortable, and you need to get back to the real world and you want to keep typing and typing and typing. Calm, peaceful, predictable, easy, simple, repetitive, hypnotic, typing.

But at the moment, I'm trying to get moving and get driving home. Tomorrow, birthday shopping. My mom's birthday is tomorrow!
Happy birthday to your momπŸŽ‚

Thanks Stephanie. We had a cake and gifts. :)
Skrifa

June 2nd: Running errands, scrambling for new clothes, dorm room shopping(!!!), FaceTiming my roommate for the first time (also !!!)...very exciting day!
I got chickens in the mail!!! Very exciting time here on the farm... <g>

So I've been checking on them like every 20 minutes and frequently cuddling one or two. They are so stinkin' cute when they're peeps!

If I failed to reply to many RP threads today.... well ... this is why...

2wnu0xl.jpg
Working. Recovering from a panic attack. And gearing up for my LARP session this weekend.
I got side shaves!! (Basically a mohawk)

The lady was.. Ehhhh.. I walked in and saw one feminine presenting person with short purple hair (looked just like my bff tbh) and goth clothing and KNEW I should've waited and asked for her but didn't. πŸ™„

The lady I got wasn't bad but she splashed water all over my face and half blew dry my hair after I told her not to.

The cut is good that's what I was worried about most.

When I got home I just rewet my hair, put leave in conditioner in it and styled it myself and I'm in loveeeeeee!!

I didn't think I could 'look more queer/bi' but AHHHHH I look like such bi with my curly mohawk cut 😍😍😍

I'll show pictures when it's dry if you want.
Today I entered Mercyinreach's art contest, realized that Trix cereal is actually shaped like fruits again, and went out to buy a new fan for the upcoming heat.

In case anyone's curious, Honeywell makes an awesome tower fan called the QuietSet that's very strong, whisper quiet, and space-saving. It also has a blade guard so that your pets can't stick their snouts in there and get hurt.

Mercyinreach wrote:
I got side shaves!! (Basically a mohawk)

The lady was.. Ehhhh.. I walked in and saw one feminine presenting person with short purple hair (looked just like my bff tbh) and goth clothing and KNEW I should've waited and asked for her but didn't. πŸ™„

The lady I got wasn't bad but she splashed water all over my face and half blew dry my hair after I told her not to.

The cut is good that's what I was worried about most.

When I got home I just rewet my hair, put leave in conditioner in it and styled it myself and I'm in loveeeeeee!!

I didn't think I could 'look more queer/bi' but AHHHHH I look like such bi with my curly mohawk cut 😍😍😍

I'll show pictures when it's dry if you want.

Definitely interested in seeing the pictures!

AgentMoore wrote:
Today I entered Mercyinreach's art contest, realized that Trix cereal is actually shaped like fruits again, and went out to buy a new fan for the upcoming heat.

In case anyone's curious, Honeywell makes an awesome tower fan called the QuietSet that's very strong, whisper quiet, and space-saving. It also has a blade guard so that your pets can't stick their snouts in there and get hurt.

Trix cereal??! Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids!

(Had to do it.)
RedHeadSamurai23 wrote:
And gearing up for my LARP session this weekend.

Hope you're having a blast! I haven't gone at all this year and am kinda itching to get back into it! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Sweating in 90 degrees weather πŸ‘™πŸ»πŸΊπŸΎ. I got my cellphone fixed fast by wearing thisπŸ‘™
Rogue-Scribe

My projects for this Sunday are to install the microchip cat door, finish the framing of the fireplace insert and getting the fan on it working, and getting tickets sorted for the Barrosa Medieval Faire in August.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Whatcha doin' today?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus