Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Bottle Messages

You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

--Victor Hugo
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Happy 9th Birthday to Us!

Now you have an empty bottle, too!
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame."

--Henry David Thoreau
"I wish I had the gift of making rhymes, for methinks there is poetry in my head and heart since I have been in love with you."

--Nathaniel Hawthorne, letter to wife Sophia, 5 December 1839
Quote:
"He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began."

--Leo Tolstoy

these all sound like the most swoon-worthy quotes of literature

"If a thing loves, it is infinite."

--William Blake
Message in a Bottle was used. You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness."

--Robert Brault

"True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."

--Honore de Balzac

"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach."

--Elizabeth Barrett Browning
"We loved with a love that was more than love."

--Edgar Allan Poe
"Who, being loved, is poor?"

--Oscar Wilde
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something hidden in the event itself, such as the comics and videos. Let the clues lead your investigation through Epic Week, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

"I love thee - I love thee,
'Tis all that I can say
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day."

--Thomas Hood
"I love your feet
because they have
wandered over
the earth and through
the wind and water
until they brought
you to me."

--Pablo Neruda
"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me."

--Roy Croft

"Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law."

--Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524
PUZZLE8
The Bottle wrote:

Puzzle8: Duplicates are allowed

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Bottle Messages

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus