Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Bottle Messages

You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something hidden in the event itself, such as the comics and videos. Let the clues lead your investigation through Epic Week, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

Now you have an empty bottle, too!
Tusitala Topic Starter

Puzzle 2: My alphabet is bahrtvogcdefijklmnpqsuwxyz. Find my cypher.

"Look at the event page sidebar for useful links and quest resources"

Well, at least it's a good reminder, I guess?
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."

--Oscar Wilde
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."

--Honore de Balzac
"Yet it is only love which sets us free."

--Maya Angelou

"Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law."

--Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new."

--Ursula K. Le Guin

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yet it is only love which sets us free."

--Maya Angelou

"If a thing loves, it is infinite."

--William Blake
The Bottle wrote:
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Puzzle 4: The robots speak in a well known code

"Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."

--Otomo No Yakamochi
"Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something hidden in the event itself, such as the comics and videos. Let the clues lead your investigation through Epic Week, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!."
Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something hidden in the event itself, such as the comics and videos. Let the clues lead your investigation through Epic Week, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!
"Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new."

--Ursula K. Le Guin
Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something hidden in the event itself, such as the comics and videos. Let the clues lead your investigation through Epic Week, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.
Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law."

--Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524
Here are two from me.

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

--Ernest H. Shephard

Happy 9th Birthday to Us!

Happy 9th Birthday to Us!

"You know you are in love when the two of you can go grocery shopping together."

--Woody Harrelson
"The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence."

--Edward Thomas.

¤¤¤

"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me."

--Roy Croft
"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."

--Oscar Wilde

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Bottle Messages

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus