Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

Seeing the river,Neo would take off his jacket,put Cerebus away, and goes in the river.He see a bunch of fish before looking at the the area around him.With skill and patience as he collects about 3 fish or so.However,when he captures the fourth one,he looks at the area around him. There's a bunch of destroyed trees,and cracked rocks.Wait,are we in a-His thoughts been answered after seeing a rare mutation dragon.A dragon with two heads.Their body looked a wyvernish body,both with tails with spikes.Their wings has the designed of lightning strikes.Everything I fought in the past...is now after my blood...
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Raven watches him fish when she sees the dragon, or the...two-headed dragon-like thing, prowling toward them. Ah, how lovely.

She opens her mouth to warn Neo, but he’s apparently already seen it. Secure in that knowledge, she flees into the sparse undergrowth with her shard.
Lol nice
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Alastor nodded. "Yeah, anything to speed things up. We've been in this forest too long already. And no, I'm not fine. We just left a child in the middle of the woods with only a shard which needs blood to work to defend herself with. But we're on a job. No time for that touchy-feely crap. Let's just... focus on what we need to do."

Neo would look at Raven and saw her hide.OK,she hid,just got to make sure it does not see herNeo would charge at it,grabbing the tail,and throwing it farther away from Raven which was his primary objective.The dragons responded by firing electricity,hitting Neo and pushing him back into a rock.He got back up,and the charged again at the dragon,ramming into his body,and pushing it away from Raven,before it grabbed him with both it's jaws and threw him back into the river.
She sighs and picks him up. She has a lot to say but with how people have been reacting to her lately she decides to stay quiet. She swiftly spreads her wings and flies up high. "Tell me if you see... him. Is that a dragon? With two heads?" She raises her brow.
((Before I continue, you still are in the woodsish right? I'm making sure I didnt miss anything))

((Yup))

((I’d say yes. Prolly closer to the temple than the ruined cabin, right Dante?))

((Yeah))
"CRAP! Is that Neo?!" She flew him down and placed him gently on the ground. "YO! NEED A HAND?" she yells toward Neo as she says a few words in some strange tongue and her necklace melts and her shard appears. She slices her arm and blood covers it. She places the shard in the wind and closes it up as her eyes turn whiteish yellow. She shoots lightening at the dragon. It's a pretty powerful blow.

As the dragon take the blow,Neo realized something.It didn't look like it was pain,but rather...ABSORBING IT?!Just my luck...As the lightning stopped,Neo ran to it and brought one of it's head down,and attempted to tear it off.Straight from the body.The other bit into his shoulder and Neo lets go,trying to get off.The other head proceed to wrap his neck around his,chocking him in the process.The dragon then proceeds to flap it wings,put Neo in it's talons,and dropped back to the ground,crushing Neo in the process.

When Neo charges the dragon and throws it around by the tail, a vicarious thrill sends shivers down her spine. “Whoo! You got this!”

And then the dragon snags him and throws him into the river. Raven flinches. “Ouch.” Now she watches, hoping the boy gets the hell up and hating how little she can do about the issue. If that dragon is smart, the boy’s got seconds before he’s shocked or crushed to death in the water.

Unless...

She turns her shard over so a sharp side points up. She slices her front leg and rubs it on the piece of clay, getting as much of her blood on it as she can. The item’s magic thrills through her body. Hold it...There’s a tree growing at an angle right behind you. I hope this is enough to make it grow REALLY fast.

Raven lets out a shrill cry she’d been holding in since she cut her leg. Hopefully the dragon will be drawn to the ruckus and scent of blood.

Then- she sees a strange flying shape in the sky. Crap. Another dragon? No? A girl with wings? Her vision’s going blurry. She can’t recognize Jules and her human cargo for...whatever they are. She hears the funny fuzzy shape shout some incantation, then a blast of lightning strikes the dragon...to little or no effect.

Raven cries out again, the caterwaul as pained and animalistic as she can ever be.
"I guess I didnt help..." She flies over and takes out her chain and sickle as she swings the sickle and hooks its wing. She pulls trying to get it off course. She use to be a dragon hunter and tamer back in her prime so she definitely has experience. Plus she doesnt exactly like killing them anymore. Which is why she became a tamer. "Hey big guy! Just calm down now and let's settle this calmly!" She yells pretty much knowing it wouldnt work.

The dragon shook off the chain,as it started fly,and the head that was chocking Neo let go.Neo was doing everything he can to get out,until he realized that he was high in the sky.He could have sworn that the head gave a grin before letting him go,letting him go.Neo was falling and at a pretty fast past,not enough to catch fire,but enough to put him in the brink of death.A blue sheild appear on his back,right before he hit the ground.He was pretty sure that his bones where broken,and the dragon landed right near before hearing Raven Scream.It started to walk to Raven,before Neo used the claws on his demonic arm fingers to cut deep.The Dragon roared before putting it's attention on Neo.One of the neck wrapped around his neck,and bit him.But that wasn't the worse part,as the other head bit him in the shoulder.A blue and red liquid flowwed through the necks.Neo proceeds to fights,but as he continued,he felt himself getting weaker and weaker.Ok,so it shoot electricy,asborbs electrcity,and can drain energy out of living things.God has made this thing TO KILL ME

That’s it! Wait; NO! Neo, you moron! She feels the magic she’d cut herself for slipping from her grasp. She needs to cast it soon or it’ll be gone and she is not slicing open any of her other legs to try again.

Raven howls again, her cry this time carrying words. “HEY YOU BRUTE! OVER HERE! EASY KILL RIGHT OVER HERE!”

One of the heads stopped draining Neo's energy,and payed attention to Raven,and not long after that,the other head payed attention.They let Neo go,and walk towards Raven,think that it was a normal meal.

There you go. Raven waits patiently for the creature’s shadow to loom over her, and for an extra surge of power, she jams her paw into the shard. A howl of pain accompanies the off-kilter tree behind her surging forward in a ferocious growth-spurt. Branches snake around- or stab through if possible -the monster, hopefully entangling it in a snare born from a squirrel’s wildest fantasies.
she dives toward Neo. "Geez... what a mess you are."' She chuckles as her eyes glow white. she rests a hand on him and tries her best to heal the broken bones for now. "I take it the noise I hear is someone you are traveling with? I think she has a plan. Trust her on that." She whispers.

"Trust me,I don't trust her as much"Neo said.He looked at Raven and saw the dragon was trapped in a quickly grown tree.However it didn't last long as the dragon broke free.Without thinking,Neo got up,despite being drained of energy,and to Raven.Right before it attempt to bite her,he used both his arms to block the heads,which then continue the same plan and drain his energy. However,both necks where glowing a bright red and where starting to smoke.One of the head attempt to bite off the other,which stayed determined.Neo,not knowing what to do,grab the head and siad,"Trying to get rid of your twin...think again!"After that,Neo let loose an magically pulse that was different.Unlike the sonar pulse,this one threatned to burn everything.However,it didn't as what was left was the dragon skeleton.Neo soon,however,fell to the floor,unconscious.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus