Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Zac (played anonymously)

Zac looked at Alyson and simply shook his head.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He glared at him, before declaring Free Time being over
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

her stomach growls loudly

"where do we go now?"
"Enough! Both of you! I don't want to hear a petty argument over this! Cessair, this kind woman is offering help. And Clyde, you have been nothing but a dick to us this whole time! So don't act all innocent because your girlfriend is present." Her eyes had turn black. "Both of you calm yourselves or take a walk somewhere else!"

"Time for some for Physical Exercise" he motioned towards the gym
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac flinched a little from the yelling. He decided to just get out of there and headed towards the gym.
"Excuse me but I would like to point out that its been hours and none of us have eaten. We may seem like we don't eat but I would like to know when we do." She sighs as she hears Liza's stomach.
Theron heard the yelling and went to investigate. He peeked around the corner at everybody. “What's going on?”
" who cares anymore. "he walked towards the gym. " like he cares if we live or die."

she stands up and walks over to jules, as she is the one she feels safest around currently

"You guys will get fed after Physical Exercise, now move!" he replied while jogging to the gym
She takes a deep breath. "We have to go to the gym... follow me." She says as she holds out her hand.

she takes Jules' hand and walks with her
Theron frowned a little at being ignored. “Alrighty then...” He headed back to the lab.

He watched everyone go to the gym, he will let Liza hang with Jules because she was new. "Have fun, guys..." he said to himself
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac was just simply jogging around the room.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Sorry Theron. Things got hectic but we can do the interviews! Isn't this great news!" She is beaming with excitement.

He sighed as he picked up the ball and proceeded to make shots, all of them landing
Theron smiled at Alyson and nodded, growing a bit excited. “It is! What do you think we should ask them all?”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus