Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Maddy yawns. She would look to him with a smirk. The female then softly smiles and then starts walking back to her cage. She looks at it. And sits in front of it.

"I hate this place...."
Brb ))
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘You hate this place huh? You haven’t met Alyson. She’s sweet and gives me food and smells nice.’ He sends to her telepathically
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she begins drinking some wine
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

He returned a while later, bringing in a large plastic bag with a bunch of unidentifiable items on the inside, including gratuitious amounts of chocolate.

((Also, wondering if another char of mine would be ok here, or if the inmates/prisoners/experiments or whatever are only inhuman.))

"how many have you all got in this lab? as i am not in it at all yet"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I heard my name a little bit ago. Venom? Did you mention me?" She smiles and hands him s steak.

she taps her foot as she did not get an answer

He set the bag down at his desk, humming to himself. He was tapping his foot as he worked, eventually getting up for a break and walking around with the bag, looking for Liliath.

she growls
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

He nuzzles up to Alyson like a dog. ‘Thank you for the good food!’

she looks at the elemental barrier"how pathetic"

He eventually passed by Karma, grinning. "Hello, you impudent whippersnapper." He poked her with his cane.

she reaches her hand towards the barrier and it shoots electricity at the hand and she holds the electricity in her hand"what was that old man?"

He chuckled. "You know, you remind me of myself when I was younger." He grinned, setting the tip of his cane on the ground.

"a hell dragon who is possibly hundreds of years older than you reminds you of a younger you"

He continued to grin. "Yep. You've got that spark, that gumption, like you think you could take on the world, and you're darn well willing to try."

she laughs "that is a joke, right, i can take on the world if i did not care for others, everything you see here would be a wasteland"

He chuckled. "See, there's my old devil-may-care attitude." He started to head back inside, his cane clacking on the ground as he went.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus