Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"unless you wanna get paralyzed, you should stop talking" she bounced the lightning in her hand
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

He laughed, raising the stump of his right hand in salute behind him. "Have a nice life, kid."

"bye"

He returned to his work station, plopping down in his chair and getting right to business, expectantly waiting for his lunch break, where he would supposedly be getting a new arm.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Karl Jiang wrote:
He returned to his work station, plopping down in his chair and getting right to business, expectantly waiting for his lunch break, where he would supposedly be getting a new arm.

Lunch break was half an hour away, it was time for the scientist to inspect the specimens

she just simply walks through the barrier
Liliath had woken up and was waiting for Karl to come with chocolates

He was back up, and knocked on the door to Liliath's cell. "I may have gone a little overboard with the chocolate." He chuckled.
Liliath opend the door "You really got it for me!"

"Of course. I've never had grandchildren of my own, so it's nice to have someone to spend my money on." He grinned, setting down a bag full of chocolate and other sweets.

A bell ring. "All lab personnel, it is now lunch. If you wish to eat outside you must sign out"

"Enjoy, kid. I've got to go." He headed back to his work room, grinning. He was humming to himself, eagerly awaiting getting his replacement arm.
Karl Jiang wrote:
"Of course. I've never had grandchildren of my own, so it's nice to have someone to spend my money on." He grinned, setting down a bag full of chocolate and other sweets.

"This is so much!" Liliath grabbed a bar of chocolate and opend it and shoved it in her mouth "Bye Karl!" Liliath smiled happily.

"Karl Jiang, please report to the lead office (Clyde) the speaker said. It was happening

He hobbled to the lead office, excited, but also slightly apprehensive.

"Oh, there you are" he smiled, looking at Karl. "Ready for your new hand?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." He grinned. "What do I have to do?" He asked, still a bit nervous.

((Also, in case you haven't seen, someone's been asking to join in the OOC forum))

((Nvm, you have.))
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘What happened to his hand? Ohhh, did I sleep bite again.?’

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus