Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

(she get's scared really easily)

Liliath sighed and turned into her fox form
Maddy sighs. In her wolf form again. She would sigh. And than escapes of the cage. She would run around.
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

"..." He sat back down. "Did I forget my pills today?"
The female would look around. She sits on the floor. She wanted someone to talk to. Someone....at least a friend?. But she also tends to scare people, for her harsh nature.
Liliath turned back into human "Are we friends?" She asked Karl
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Maddy Night wrote:
The female would look around. She sits on the floor. She wanted someone to talk to. Someone....at least a friend?. But she also tends to scare people, for her harsh nature.

A guard saw her and called an alarm, guards were sent to put the specimens back in their cage

.-. He was silent for a moment, before chuckling, deciding to just go with what he'd seen. "I suppose so."
Maddy sees the guards. She panics, jumping up, and disappearing. Then reappears somewhere else in the Lab.
Liliath smiled "Then we are friends now. Whats your name?"

"It's Karl. And yours, young lady?" He asked, enjoying being around kids again.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody feels like his body is full of lead, heavy and tired, he turns, not wanting to wake up just yet, eyelids heavy.

A young male walks up to the building, giving heavy knocks onto the door, looking like about to kill someone.

Said male had black and red hair going to his kneck, somewhat high styled, bangs covering parts of his face, blue aquamarine eyes and a scar across his cheek, scowl on his face as natural as breathing. He looked to be around 17 years old, nearly 18. He wears what everyone considers typical bad boy clothes, a black striped band shirt of sorts, jean shorts and black combat boots. You can see a tattoo poking out of the top of his shirt, coat/jacket not quite covering it as it reached his neck. You could tell he had problems with smoking because of the toothpick he kept between his teeth.

(You can tell how desperate I am for plot) (I need it to live!)
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He looked at Karl. "So.. do you want to choose the accessories for your hand?"
Karl Jiang wrote:
"It's Karl. And yours, young lady?" He asked, enjoying being around kids again.

"Liliath nice to meet you." She giggeld "Why do you work here?"

He looked back at Clyde. "Just a taser, really. I honestly just want to be able to have a right hand again." He responded, before turning back to Liliath. "Well, I needed something to occupy my time, so I signed up for a job here."
Maddy didn't know where she was. She looks around. The kitchen....screams come from it. As she jumps down and disappears. She appears by the door. She bites onto the handle. Turning her head she opened it. Then sat down, and her tail swayed. She examined his appearance and tilted her head. She heard guards. And didn't care. She ask sternly.*

"Are you a specimen to?"
Karl Jiang wrote:
He looked back at Clyde. "Just a taser, really. I honestly just want to be able to have a right hand again." He responded, before turning back to Liliath. "Well, I needed something to occupy my time, so I signed up for a job here."

"If you go back home tommrow and come back could you take with you a chocolate i like chocolates bu they never have them here."

He shrugged. "Sure thing, kiddo." He ruffled her hair, grinning. "Any specific type?"
"No any chocolate would be fine." She said smiling "Goodnight." She said before she left her room and went to her cell and felt asleep
Nobody (played anonymously)

Maddy Night wrote:
Maddy didn't know where she was. She looks around. The kitchen....screams come from it. As she jumps down and disappears. She appears by the door. She bites onto the handle. Turning her head she opened it. Then sat down, and her tail swayed. She examined his appearance and tilted her head. She heard guards. And didn't care. She ask sternly.*

"Are you a specimen to?"

((Who're you talking too? jus askin since I'm confused))
The male you brought in ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus