Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli nodded softly and she smelled the burning metal. Taking a step back a little, she then looked at Dominus and hummed slightly “I-I see..... thank you. That would be nice to have some help, i-its sometimes hard to navigate.” She then talked to Jules again and smiled “Robots seem nice.”
Dominus wrote:
Dominus seemed bemused by the variety of reactions his greeting elicited.

"To answer your questions in order," the screen turned to face Venom, "Specimen ID A-006 (I'm totally guessing here, if I'm wrong, please correct me OOC), also known as, Venom, I do have telepathic receptors as well as audio receptors. Designed specifically for you if my memory banks have not suffered critical damage."

He turns to Quetzalli, "Specimen ID A-013, also known as, Quetzalli. AI stands for artificial intelligence, meaning that I have intelligence similar to the natural intelligence of humans. I am called a Systems AI because I am a core part of the infrastructure of the facility," He pauses for a second. "I have found a notation in your file indicating that you do not have the ability to see. As per my duties, I offer my assistance to you if you require as a visual aid."

He turns to Liliath next, "Specimen ID A-007, also known as, Liliath. I use the term "work" loosely. I am a data acquirer for the scientists, a defense core for Clyde, and a jack of all trades janitor of sorts. I will be helping to run tests on specimens in Sector 87-B, in addition to my other duties. I also will be available to help subjects as long as their requests remain within the legality of the facility. And to answer your question, my Central Processing Unit is in a secure location inside the facility, so I use screens such as these or robots such as the one you see here to communicate with others. I can change my appearance to a more human looking one if you prefer."

He finally turns to Jules. "Specimen ID A-004, also known as, Jules. It is good to meet you too." A robotic hand extends from the ceiling and shakes Jules's hands.

He notices Clyde, "Hello, sir. All systems are functioning and operational. Current orders?'
"Let's be friends, i never had a robot as a friend." Liliath laughed "Can you let us go home?Also why are we here and not home?"
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

((I’m pretty sure I’m A-006.))
‘Cool! You can hear me!’
Genesis (played by Caliburn)

Quetzalli Bloodsworth wrote:
Quetzalli nodded softly and she smelled the burning metal. Taking a step back a little, she then looked at Dominus and hummed slightly “I-I see..... thank you. That would be nice to have some help, i-its sometimes hard to navigate.” She then talked to Jules again and smiled “Robots seem nice.”
Of course. Another panel flips in the wall of Quetzalli’s cell. From it, a pair of glasses is extended on a tray. “This is a visual aid, specially designed for the visually impaired. In it are small, high definition cameras that transmit images directly into your brain, bypassing the optic nerve. In short, it will allow you to see as if you had eyes.

He gives a warm chuckle to Liliath. “Friends would sound nice. But I must ask Clyde if he allows it. You’ve been brought here under classified circumstances, however I do believe you will be able to go home after tests are complete.”
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

Eventually he awoke and looked around, realising where he was with a start. He began to attemp to break through the bars using his 'legs'. Despite it not working, he continued to slam himself against the bars until he collapsed, breathing heavily.

‘Who invited the zombie?’

"Technically i'm still alive.... whoever said that." He said, before looking around for the source of the voice. Upon not finding any, he shrugged and plopped back down.
"I shall be right back." She smiles and disappears into the shadows before appearing in front of Stephen on the other side of the bars. "You seem to be struggling. Need a hand?" She smirks a little.
“Thank you!” Quetzalli sounded in awe of the idea of being able to see. Slowly reaching out and finding the tray, she grabbed the glasses and put them on. It took her a moment and a couple of blinks, but a wide smile seemed to spread to her face as she looked around. “Woah..... I-I never knew things were this colorful!”

He started at her sudden appearance, his 'legs' reaching towards her with murderous intent, before he managed to stop them. "S-sorry." He chuckled, grimacing as the pain of having to hold it back washed over him. "And yes, I'd love some help right now."
She rests a hand on the bars. "You trying to kill me or something?" She raises a brow as her eyes turn black and the bar turns bright orange from her hand.
"I'm teasing! Eh sorta. But here." She melts the bars down enough for him to get out.

"Thanks, and i'm sorry about that. I... can't really control it." He winced, a slight amount of blood coming out of his nose. "Actually, could you... put me back in for a minute?"

‘You’re rotting! Either you’re a zombie, or you have a serious skin condition.’

He once again looked around, searching for the source of the voice, before deciding to answer anyways. "It's more of a disease than anything, but i'm not dead... yet."

‘Okay then. Please don’t bite me though. I don’t want to be a zombie.’

"I don't bite, mysterious voice." He sighed. "I don't even really do anything... at least, not purposefully."
"I mean you can walk in but I cant recreate. However i can place up a barrier until you're ready to come out." She holds up her hand as her eyes light up yellow. "Let me know when you're ready to come out." The barrier surrounds him.

He nodded, sitting down as his eyes started to glow green. A few seconds later, he started thrashing around, his 'legs' slamming against the barrier as he spasmed, roaring in pain.
She watched kinda amazed.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus