Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He eventually calmed down, his 'legs' wrapping themselves around his waist. "Thank you for that, i'm ready to come out now." He winced, the 'legs' tightening slightly.
"Are those things... affecting you?" She says as her eyes return to her normal green and the barrier goes down. "Oh and I'm Jules, Jules Geist." She holds out her hand.

"Stephen, nice to meet you." He shook her hand, before answering her first question. "And no, they don't affect me much, they're simply... symptoms of something else." He stated, not elaborating any further.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Alright Dominus, open all files of current specimens" he asked
"Well we have our secrets." She smirks showing off her fangs. "If you ever need me or I guess the barrier, please dont hesitate to holler." She smiles. "Its nice to meet you as well Stephan."

He nodded. "Alright." He started to walk away in an attempt to find out where he was, before turning back to her. "Oh, and thanks."
She salutes him off. "No problem." She says and disappears in the shadows back to where she was before. "Are the glasses working ?" She tilts her head.

((gtg))
Quetzalli looked around in awe with childish excitement, all of this clearly new to her. “Woah.... so this is what things look like.....” She bowed to Dominus since it was customary where she came from “Thank you!” Standing upright again, she looked at Jules and nodded quickly “Yeah! Its amazing, I’ve been blind for as long as I can remember?”

((Ok, bye!))
"This must be pretty exciting. Do I look like anything you imagined." She chuckles teasingly. "I'll have to show you the outside sometime."
Quetzalli smiled “Well no, I-I imagined humanoids to be more like smooth and not as featured.” She chuckled slightly
"Well I hope you're not disappointed." She laughs a little.
Quetzalli smiled “Oh not at all, it’s better than expected!”
"Well that's good." She smiles softly. "I hope my demon appearance doesnt scare you too badly when that part of me comes out." She chuckles
Quetzalli smiled “I’m sure it won’t. I-I’ve been told I can look scary as well when I’m not like this so hopefully I won’t scare you either.”
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she plays with her plushie
"It would take a lot to scare me. I have seen a lot in my years." She chuckles.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she finishes walking though the barrier and sneezes"damn, it is cold in here"
Quetzalli nodded, chuckling softly. “You seem a-a lot nicer than the demons I’ve met though.”
"I like to have people think I'm kind so they will be equally as shocked how dark I can be if they ever turn on me. That and I have spent too many years hunting and being scary that its nice to flip the switch sometimes." She smiles.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus