Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Have YOU Eaten today?

Rogue-Scribe

I'm making a grileld cheese sandwich right now, and I have poured me a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in a glass.
Today I ate:

Honey Nut Cheerios, Toast

Cornbread, Venison Hamburger, Smoked Venison Brat, Brownie

Today I drank: Water and Cranberry Juice
Today I ate:

Today I drank: Water
Today I drank 3 cups of peppermint tea, one green tea, I ate a steak and pasta dish, and eight chocolate chip cookies.
Today I ate:

Stuffing, dinner roll, baked potato with sour cream and chives on it, and I will eventually eat half a chicken. I love this weekend.

Today I drank: Water, Milk
So far today (between 9a and 2p currently) I have ... drank two cups of coffee...
maybe I'll grab something after this post XD
((This is a good thread because it's almost like telling everyone "Hey, eat something." or "Hey, Diet Coke is not a replacement for water." XD))
Kruhee Topic Starter

Today I ate, one large apple and a sandwich.

Today I drank, half a thermos of cold water. I plan on drinking a lot more today. ;)

Thanks, 8_Stars_8
that was the point of the thread XD I noticed a growing trend of players not eating that day or not having any water and thought "If I can make this a game, maybe people will think about getting some food." ;)
McDonald's
today i ate: bread with butter, cheese and cucumber, a sandwich with salad and cheese + a protein bar, some pieces of candy and a spaghetti dish with sauce, chicken and vegetables

today i drank: ice tea, water and squash
Sunflower wrote:
today i ate: bread with butter, cheese and cucumber, a sandwich with salad and cheese + a protein bar, some pieces of candy and a spaghetti dish with sauce, chicken and vegetables

What if I told you I had.....sunflower seeds?? O.o
Toooooday I ate a macaroni and cheese grilled cheese sandwich with pickles and a side salad.

Today I drank some jasmine tea and two massively huge cups of water.
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Sunflower wrote:

What if I told you I had.....sunflower seeds?? O.o

Are you eating people's seeds!?!??!!
Kruhee Topic Starter

Today I ate a tortilla filled with rice. (Don't judge, it's good)

Today I drank a WHOLE bunch of cold water
Rogue-Scribe

Today I had a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich for dinner.

I also had a Sierra Nevada Psle Ale..
I had cheese pizza, PB sandwiches and...yeah

Water. Not enough but I had some
Today I ate a single piece of bread.

Today I drank a glass of water.

It was only so I could get my medicine down I eat healthy amounts of food I swear
Today I leftovers, which was the other night’s rice and seabream with a ginger/spring onion sauce, a little pork on the side and kale.

I don’t like kale...
I am super sick. So no... Not really. Just a lot of water and crackers.

Today I drank water.

Today I ate medicine.
(I love the idea of a forum game that encourages self-care! Helped me realized I haven't nourished myself much today.)

Today I ate a bowl of cereal and, currently, some crackers.

Today I drank half a glass of water, but I'm still working on finishing it.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Have YOU Eaten today?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus