Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Have YOU Eaten today?

Today I ate homemade ham and mushroom ramen
prJ9iVR.png
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Today I had a bowl of clam chowder. Tonight I had a bottle of charodonny.
Rogue-Scribe

Ohh... chowder!
I think I’ll make some before it gets too warm.

I had a toasted English muffin with butter, vegemite, & honey.
Taz

today i had a sausage roll
Marmite and cheese sandwich!
Deumeawyn

A Mexican Sausage Bake.
I ate homemade sushi
Rogue-Scribe

Just about to have BBQ Steak and fire-roasted Corn! Smashed peas and potatoes are in on the stove.
Today I ate a smores granola bar thing, whatever it's called and also ate (actually I am eating right now) cracked pepper and sea salt potato chips. Today I drank (still am drinking lol) a glass of water.
Nnn...nope. I have tea though.
Is it bad I haven’t eaten at all today..? I mean, I drank a glass of milk but that’s it.
Today I ate an apple.

Today I drank a cup of coffee.

LakotaSiouxWarrior

Today I ate 2 hamburgers. I drank a half gallon of milk.
I'm eating vegan food, cus cus &
a salad. 😃 🍲
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Today I had a bowl of clam chowder. Tonight I had a bottle of charodonny
Rogue-Scribe

I’ve had coffee and a cinnamon roll so far today.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Today i had A pound of bacon. A half gallon of milk. Tonight I'm going to the gym.
  • Grilled cheese with 2 slices of cheddar and 2 slices of provolone (I realize that's a lot but I am beyond help when it comes to cheese)
  • mashed somnom potatoes with butter and no salt.
  • Monster energy for the drink
Today I ate... a bowl of cereal with milk, two protein bars, a yoghurt, an apple, a banana, brown bread with light cheese and I’m going to have rice with spicy curry for dinner.

Today I drank... cold tea called “May Tea” (as a brand) and apple tea with my breakfast this morning.
Had a 'Mexican' burger for dinner. Basically, it was just a beef burger with jalapeño slices. For some reason, the bottom of the bun was like a wet mush, so it got really messy. >.< My parents always order food from that same place and I swear more than half the time, there's something not quite right about my order. Whether it's the quality of the food or the order being wrong.

Had cola with dinner, but been drinking some iced tea more recently. Mango camomile fuzetea. Though I prefer the peach hibiscus flavour from that particular brand.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Have YOU Eaten today?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus