Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Kim's Support Thread

Mina Moderator

Kim, I seriously cannot thank you enough for the community you've decided to share with the world. This place means so much to so many people. It keeps ahold of my most precious ideas and my most creative thoughts. The parts of myself I can't share with my RL friends can be stored here and shared with people who will appreciate them. I can't imagine the world without it, now. I have been roleplaying since..eugh... AOL 7.0. I remember when all you had to differentiate characters was 7 font colors, and all you had to store them was webs, or an AOL profile. We don't need to talk about that..nope!

I just can't believe something so wonderful as this site exists and we're just allowed to use it like..fo free. I think that I take the RPR's existence for granted sometimes, and that's something I'm sorry for. You've streamlined a hobby which reaches the whole world over, and taken the headache out of it. No more lost character sheets, gone are the days of 7 different sites for 7 different things. We can do it all on RPR and that's just crazy amazing! You really deserve to be so proud of yourself for what you've already done, and for what you continue to do for people. Thank you so much, remember to drink lots of water and take breaks but uh..

YOU GO KIM! YOU CAN DO THE THIIING! We love you!
You're brilliant and wonderful as always....

C9x2jnwWsAAJLBB.jpg
Kungfu6453

Kim is amazing. she helped me many times and somebody that always ready to help and gives up so much time to make this place better. i only wish we had more people like her. she always willing to listen and yet i would of not met so many good role players without her making this site. i have so much fun and learned a lot about Rp. it thanks to her for creating this place and letting everybody join this community.
I'm not sure if this is a late entry, but if so, I'm really sorry! I finally got around to entering this, so...

Kim. What to say about this amazing woman? She's tackled a good majority of RPR's problems singlehandedly, and still has time to spend greeting other people, answering questions, and overall give out amazing support to everyone! I really do appreciate her and all the work she's done to keep RPR running, and I know that she'll amaze us with all that RPR 2.0 has to offer us! You go, Kim! This catboy's in your corner!
Rogue-Scribe

Kim wrote:
I just want you all to know that I was feeling very overwhelmed by the upgrades I need to tackle today, and I came and read this thread and was able to get back to work. <3 Thank you SO MUCH everyone, this has been absolutely lovely.

Know that we're here partying and buying and eating all sorts of baked good and drinking and dancing and being as encouraging as we can!
Audacious Phoenix 2.0 rooolz!!!!

Alien_Princess Topic Starter

Okay I am about ready to roll the dice and i wanted to show you guys how the dice rolls were going to work....

Thanks to the lovely Sonomon (who is nothing short of a good potato), I've been enlightened by the idea of using a dice app in order to minimize the number of rolls and images needed to be posted here.....the dice app is for android and is called RPG simple dice. I know it's not the same one I said I would use but this will make things seriously easier on everyone, your reading and my rolling.

fLd2aW8.jpg
NOTE - this is an example roll only

From the last prize moving towards the top I'll roll that number of d32 to determine who won each prize. Every repeated roll will be skipped and the next roll will roll for however many remaining prizes there are.

Ex.

If there are 8 prizes still remaining due to repeats, I'll roll 8 d32.

I won't change anyones number to help promote fairness and simplicity, so later rerolls may get repetitive.
I really hope this is making sense and sorry if it's a little confusing but this is a huge roll because of all the people who love Kim (which is pretty much everyone)

Also sorry it's coming a little late but my work schedule last night was a terror XD I'll get started promptly on the rolls, good luck to everyone!
Alien_Princess Topic Starter

Three rolls all together are as follows -

First roll
oxTbS9S.jpg

Second roll
byAoci2.jpg

Third roll
cZLB6kI.jpg

Overall results
JXuaeOn.jpg

Winners - in order of given prizes first to last....

1 - Hikari_Yagaza
2 - emroidz
3 - tisonlychaos
4 - ChocolateIceCream
5 - LightSide-Lucree
6 - StaticNightmares
7 - SarietheFae
8 - Juls
9 - Cherry_Red
10 - Dunedain-Ranger
11 - Nativity
12 - Cookiesareyummie
13 - Deumeawyn
14 - PenguinColada
15 - Tusitala2017
16 - Claine
17 - Dndmama
18 - PastelGalaxy
19 - 8_Stars_8

Congratulations everyone, please give me a little time to send all these prizes out!
Claine Moderator

Thank you Voldarian for holding this raffle and thank you to Novalynn and Eniiko for donating prizes!

(And thank you Kim ;) )
Thanks for holding this raffle I love my phoenix!
Thank you for putting this raffle on Voldarian and for the donated prizes Novalynn and Eniiko! I love my yellow rose ❤

Congrats to all the winners!
Whoo! Thanks, Voldarian_Empire. :)

And just one more for Kim...

4-1.png
Deumeawyn

Thank you for the lovely red rose! :D

Kim Roxx!!!
PenguinColada

Thank you so much! I am honored!
Oh yay, I won something!....I completely forgot I even entered LOL. Thank you!
Rogue-Scribe

Thanks for the yummy cupcake!

I’ll throw in a shameless plug that I have demanding and quite an unruly Phoenix I need to re-home. Check out the 'Wayward Phoenix’ raffle/contest thread if you're interested ....

Kim you are awesome! Thanks so much for this beautiful playground!
You're so cool and amazing for hosting this, Voldarian. :D Also really generous of others to donate more prizes to give out.

Congrats to all the winners!!!

And most importantly, thanks to Kim for all her hard work going into the rebuild.
Thank you so much!
Thanks so much! :)
Kim Site Admin

Juls wrote:
Whoo! Thanks, Voldarian_Empire. :)

And just one more for Kim...

4-1.png

This made me literally LOL

I have definitely given the rebuild this speech a few times this week...

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Kim's Support Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus