Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Adam (played by JetStorm)

"Pass...I don't think we could make each other happy...But I think we could be friends."
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ah! You're kind of like my beloved Saihara-Chan! Without the emo hat and the detective part and the really awkward and shy part, of course. But yes! I sure do hope you don't mind me constantly lying all the time..."
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"And I hate liars, young man, so as I must say. Pass."
"We would have too many disagreements about the nature of governance and what constitutes an Empire, a pass."
Ezra Valo (played anonymously)

"Hmm. Pass. You seem to be a bit too old for me."
Fepris (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Why seek romance at such a fresh age? Seek out adventure, friends, sturdy clothing, and wholesome food. My friend, I must pass."
Sam Winchester (played anonymously)

"Uh," Sam took a long, scrutinizing look at the faun. It wasn't a lack of impression, when in fact, this was hardly uncommon an encounter for the hunter, but the circumstances with which he had to consider that made Sam a smidge uncomfortable.

"I think I'll pass," he said with assurance. "Uh, no offense or anything..."
Brín Tuohey (played anonymously)

"It doesn't matter what you are. It matters what you do. It's your choice." Wise words mate! But I'll pass, I prefer females."
Sarissa (played anonymously)

“Away with you, foul vampire! The only thing I have for you is a stake for your heart!”
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

"I definitely think we could work something out," Dean said smugly, his arms open wide as though presenting his entire self in some grandiose display. "I always find huntin' vampires a good ice breaker."
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Know I'm like a century too early, but you traveled back this way once 'fore, didn'tcha? Romance."
Dael (played by Quillweave)

Dorothy Parsons wrote:
"Know I'm like a century too early, but you traveled back this way once 'fore, didn'tcha? Romance."

"Oh, well, ah - I, I, well, she's - she's certainly, ah, unusual looking, not - not in a bad way! A, a rough-and-tumble way, I think, but that is not a bad thing. In fact I would dare say she - wears it rather well, if that would not be presumptuous of me. The freckles are - um...

...Romance."
Amethyst (played by Galaxy-Star)

"You look very interesting. . . I would love to learn more about you . . . If I could I would gladly romance."
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"I'm more likely to hurt your feelings within ten seconds of taking you out for dinner. Not saying you're too delicate, but definitely too soft for me. Better luck with other people."
Mei Wilson (played by anitaberry)

“No offense, but pass. You’re just not my type.”
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Pass. I don’t think ve would get along.”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"Pass theres too much work to be done a romance would get in the way"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Pass, I'm already taken !! "
Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader (played by MangoNekros)

Amber wrote:
" Pass, I'm already taken !! "

"Yare yare... then why are you here, moron?!?" he said with a tip of his hat to hide the slight annoyance in his eyes. It was obviously a pass
DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hah....hahahaha! What a joke! Die, Jotaro!” Pass

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus