Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Keo Soun Le (played anonymously)

“I will have to pass though you are kind of cute.”
wyvern Hydra (played by starwolf)

"sadly pass I'm too young.."
Mylo (played by EagleBearer)

If you pass on her because you're young then I'll say pass instead;)
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Uh.. no. Definitely not. Lycanththropy is a sickness and I've already got my own to deal with."
Nathcal Shahen (played by ChibiWeeb)

A witch? I mean, there are a few of those that I've encountered. Sure, I'd go for it... as long as I get to keep my organs.
Madeline (played by Juls)

"I always did like a man in uniform. Romance."
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Now that we’re wrapping it up in Afghanistan, I could do with some romance with a journalist when I get stateside.”
“Afghanistan? Holy shite, you’re older than me. Anyway, I’ll have to pass simply on the fact that I really don’t think we’re compatible.”
Dust (played by Wandering_Mary)

I think we could be friends, however I have the feeling you dispise assassins... though let me know if you change your mind

pass
Abrion Jakab (played anonymously)

"Pass. Another one who's underage. I wouldn't think about romancing anyone under twenty. Go, shoo."
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Might run with outlaws, but I had 'nuff evil ta last a lifetime. Pass."
Nathcal Shahen (played by ChibiWeeb)

"Outlaw: Check. Guns: Check. Over 20: Check. Yeah, I'll go with Romance right there."
Mr. L. Winter (played anonymously)

"Pass. Good luck in your endeavors."
Trudy White (played by Juls)

Mr. L. Winter wrote:
Dislikes: The trend of males revealing their underpants by wearing their trousers loose.

"We may get on quite well, Mr. Winter."

Romance
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"I mean...if it doesn't work out with 'im, perhaps you and I could get along at some point," Greg shifts nervously in place. It's been a while since he's reached out to anyone, and he honestly doesn't expect much reciprocation, but it was high time he put himself on the market again.

"I'll, uh, choose romance."
Nova (played by Wandering_Mary)

"Sorry but pass, you can do much better than me, nor would you last in the woods."
Violet (played by JetStorm)

"Pass...I have nothing against werewolves, but it would be weird if we dated...so pass"
Dark Void (played by Wandering_Mary)

"You seem like you would kill me the first opportunity os pass."
"you seem like you would kill me, and then kill her."
Lola Joanna Boswell (played by Victoriantruth)

"Oh dear, I'm sure you're a lovely person but you're rather young for me and I'm not really attracted to your gender I'm afraid. So I'm going to kindly pass."
He coughed a few times, shielding his flowers from it so they wouldn't be damaged. "Excuse me?" He just seemed confused, maybe this was a PASS

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus