Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Six (played anonymously)

"Chess? Oh yes I'd love to play."

He sat up and pulled out the game board, grinning behind the wolf mask. "Although I'm curious as to why you're here. Oh well."
“Whoah, you look like you could use the bed more than I do.”
Maverick Lane-Pierce (played anonymously)

"Oh. Hey. Wanna cuddle?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The young artist shifts in bed, smiling absently about something in her dreams--quite a nice change from the stress dreams she's become accustomed to. But her own movement wakes her up, and, rubbing a hand across her eyes sleepily she suddenly realizes she's not alone.

A little squeak of surprise escapes her and she sits up abruptly, exclaiming, "Wha--who are you? How'd you get in here?!" A pillow isn't a very intimidating weapon, but she brandishes hers like it could be.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"look whoever the heck you are get out i just saved like five villages from getting burnt to the ground and i need my rest trust me a angry vampire is not a good vampire"
“Vampire or not. You’re going down unless you leave.”
Taluna (played anonymously)

"A pretty doll!? Just for me to cuddle!? Yes please!"
Ryoma Hoshi (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Oh. You're short too. Well, kid, I recommend you get outta here. I'm afraid I might hurt ya."
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Get the hell out of my room!"

*Yeeets the child thats not actually a child*
Doom Slayer- Sentinel Hero (played by MangoNekros)

Doom Slayer would get up from his bed, and notice Elaine there. Without further questions, Elaine was pulled up by the throat, as the Doom Slayer released his arm-mounted blade. He's not fond of strangers in his bed.
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Uh, neat, but I think you’re lost, my guy.”
Sarah (played by DragonBorn123)

She looked at the girl. "Who be you? Eh...just don't mess up the rug." She walked out, brought back a couple more pillows and a blanket, and then lay on the ground falling asleep.
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

*doesn't say anything and falls back to sleep snuggling up to the stranger*
Morfran (played anonymously)

Wakes up in complete shock, is about to scream bloody murder but the warmth puts him back to sleep before he gets a chance.
“What the hell!” He starts to bolt upright but then slows himself down, “What, what are you? Are you injured or need help?”
Echo (played by DragonBorn123)

"Who. Are. You?" She asked ready to transform into a wolf. "Don't do anything. Just...Here." She took a pillow and a nearby blanket and rolled off the bed onto the ground. Shortly after, she fell asleep.
Takao (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She grabs for her sword. “Fiend! What are you doing in my quarters?!”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Ohh dear when I got back home? Ohhhhh!!! Cutie!!!!!"

*gives all the head pats*
Taluna (played anonymously)

"ELAINE!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!" The tiny little gnome actually picks up the human woman over her head and flings her out of her bedroom. Surprisingly strong for such a tiny thing.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Maisi's hardly had time to recover from the last sudden appearance of a stranger in her room before she hears a shout; looking up from the ground where she'd knelt to get a fallen pillow, she spots the angry, shouting gnome and quickly ducks down again. "Whoa, easy there! Oh--" She pops up briefly to snatch a small sketchbook from the bedside table, suggesting, "Ah--just make yourself at home I guess, ma'am? ...I'd better go and make sure all my windows and doors are actually locked so people stop wandering in... I'm never gonna get any sleep, am I...?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus