Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Sheffield (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Get out of my bed, pest." She aimed her six-inch guns at the person invading her bedroom.
" By the gods, my aching head.. hrn.. Vinum et Canna Eret Mortis Mea ( Wine and Pipe will be the end of me )"

The arch-legator would awaken from his drunken stupor, smelling of pipe-weed, wine, and harlots, disgusted at his own indignity, the man needed to find a better way to cope with his frustrations. He was, thankfully, decent owing to the red cloth draped over him, at first seeming to ignore the presence of that thing, still a bit groggy. The room was dark after all as the fire had almost died out and turned to embers, their dim light illuminating the room, still, a few hours remained until the dawn. He stretched out his arms and yawned, giving a rub to his face, a certain hesitancy seized him as he searched for his pipe, albeit carefully, covering the slumbering bodies that lay beside him yet despite his best efforts the copious amount of empty bottles that surrounded them were sure to rattle at the slightest motion.

He would then issue a sudden glance to the thing yonder, beyond his bedding. His eyes dilated in a dumb-founded expression, as if he was hallucinating, questioning his own sanity, before his expression returned to its usual stern form, he grabbed the bottle and stared at it angrily.

" Hrn.. no, it's still too early... " he grumbled, abandoning his concerns throwing the sheets over himself, and going back to sleep.
Umarae (played anonymously)

Slithering up from her bedding, there was the sound of steel dragging across steel as a sword was pulled out from it's scabbard.

Then another.

And another, and another, and another, and another until six curved blades glittered in the darkness.

"Oho.." The Marlith slid forward and towards the human knight, wild eyes full of excited fury before she sprung forward to attack!

"You're dead meat, son!!!"
The knight would cast his gaze upon the serpentine abomination momentarily, before uttering a sigh, pressing his index and thumb to the bridge of his nose.

" Alright, lets get this over with then. "

He added half-heartedly grasping the Leonine sword, for once he just wanted some peace and quiet, now these damn things wouldn't even let him sleep.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Heavy footfalls and the clinking of armour roused her from slumber, but alarm soon took root in her mind. Reaching for the dagger underneath her pillow, she dove for the noise... only to be caught strongly by the arms. In the dim light, her eyes traced the familiar scar across the intruder's eyes, the shape of his mien, and forced herself to relent once recognition set in.

"Well done, Arch-Legatus. You know where I sleep, something I labour to keep under wraps. Congratulations." She said, taking a step back.

"Shouldn't you be in the company of others at this hour? To what do I owe the pleasure of a visit that couldn't wait till morning?"
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

He glares at her with his face poking over the edge of the sheets. Takes a deep breath then sighs before getting out of bed and standing in her personal space, looking down. "This is getting silly now..Please leave, we can talk about stuff in the morning but breaking into my room at..." he checks the clock on his bedside table "Two in the morning is a bit excessive..."

Stomping over to the window he opens it and stares back at Rosaline.
Higgs Monaghan (played anonymously)

It's the dead of night, but someone is still very much awake and, interestingly enough, still fully geared up. He is, at least, perched on a bed; well cot, but same difference. He glances over his shoulder, golden skull mask glittering in the low light of the bunker, and takes a brief pause from drawing Egyptian symbols on the wall; alongside opinions about pizza, because pizza.

"Now, listen. I know I ain't asleep or anything, but that doesn't mean a guy doesn't like a little privacy. You mind?"
"Ack!" The woman starts slightly. "Don't sneak up on me like that! It's not healthy for any of us. Sneaking up on a pregnant woman like that, crazy bastard."
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Come, Child, I shall provide a room for you, as long as you do not disturb the rest of our Holy League, the Iris Libre.”
Richelieu wrote:
“Come, Child, I shall provide a room for you, as long as you do not disturb the rest of our Holy League, the Iris Libre.”

"Umm...I'm actually with child, but I'll take you up on the offer of a room."
Tarid Lawrence (played anonymously)

"Who the....? Am I having one of those weird visions again? I mean, I'm used to the odd apparition pop up but you're the first pregnant woman I've dreamed of."
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Huh….? Hey, wait a minute, get out of my room!” She reached for her bow, preparing to fire the thing at whatever, or rather, whoever, was in her room.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he shrugs not really caring that someone was in his room and went right back to his meditation even if said lady was armed
Allan (played anonymously)

Sitting bolt upright in bed he stares in confusion at the armoured person at the end of his bed.

"Why are you here?....Is this your bed?" He gets out of bed and walks out of the room "I ate everything in the fridge, sorry about that.."
"Huh? Oh, it's no problem. Do you want snuggles?"
Jude (played by Banshee)

*bolts upright in bed, extremely confused but reaches for random makeshift weapon instead of asking questions, which happens to be empty vodka bottle*

"Huxley!! You're the lousiest guard dog!"
Nails (played anonymously)

"Is this some kinna joke??" The elf woke up groggily from her bed, already reaching for one of her metal tonfas. Nails was quite used to being woken up suddenly in the middle of the night, plenty of assassins and rival gangs to be ever wary. But the human.... girl... in front of her hardly looked like a threat. She looked more like someone she'd mug in a dark alley.

"You best high tail it outta here, girlie, before you get seriously hurt!" The elf suggested as she advanced towards Jude, tonfa spinning in her hand.
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Ahahah! You and your tonfas! You think you scare me?!” Her laser cannons were aimed and prepped to fire. “Come, then!”
Silver (played by fiesch)

"Right...do me a favor and relock the door on your way out." After making a shooing motion to this...odd intruder he would roll over pulling the blankets up over his head mumbling to himself. "First decent nights sleep and this happens...of course it is just my luck yes?"
Salem Lynch (played by Banshee)

*proceeds to squirm out of bed, shuffles away towards the kitchen dressed only in boxers, deadpan look on face*

"Ugh, visitors, at this hour. I'll put some tea on... Do you mind if I have a smoke?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus