Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Oh, this again," Sherlock sat upright, the duvet slipping down his form to unveil a rumpled cotton shirt.

After giving his eyes a moment to focus, the consulting detective took note of the rippled horns resting atop the intruders head. They had a piercing gaze with glowing embers of gold and crimson that held him in place momentarily. Yet, once he was able to gain his bearings Holmes brought himself to his feet, further revealing the pinstripe bottoms that hung loosely at his hips.

"As much as it is a marvel to bear witness to someone clearly not of this world, I must insist that you work on your timing."
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Assuming it is one of the night staff doing their regular bed checks Rene rolls over to face the wall and goes back to sleep. Undisturbed by the others presence.
Kit (played by RussianRxulette)

"C-Can we c-c-cuddle?.." Kit held his arms open to Rene.
Dark Void (played by Wandering_Mary)

"May I ask why your here? I mean not to be rude and all but you are interrupting my sleep, be grateful that my roommate doesn't murder you" anger radiencing out of her as she calls to her roommate... [REDACTED HAS OCCURED]
Takao (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I would kindly ask you to leave now or forever hold your decapitated peace....” She readies herself to draw her sword.
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Fear meeee, I'm a shaaaaaark. I'll bite yoouuu. Raaaawr."
Nathcal Shahen (played by ChibiWeeb)

"Why are there so many beds in this room... AND WHY DID I HAVE TO GET THE SHARK!?" Whips out DL-44. "Now uh, you better stay back... shark."
Omitter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“What’s wrong with sharks.” The Siren that possessed the shark-like appearance pointed its Siren-tech battleship guns at the man. “How did you find this place?”
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"Great another tear in reality, good thing it wasn't when my brother was around or you would be dead. Now back you go!"
Lola (played by MHAFangirl)

Lola stares at the stranger for a couple seconds "I'm sorry but I'm too tired for this..." She tells the stranger before snuggling back into bed and falling asleep.
Banríon an Drochshaoil (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Would you try to feed those who mourn their desolation?" She rises from the bed of earthy rest with ghostly gracefulness. "Open, gaping mouths seeking sustenance in what morsels are left from pride and selfishness."
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"Good thing I don't eat," Drans said having heard them, "But you need to go." *Teleports person away*
"Get out." Her gun barrel would be found jammed against the temple of the intruder of her room. "I don't even sleep that much.......why can't ye people leave me alone?"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

The familiar sound of something metal clicking into place roused Moriarty from his sleep. His reaction was trained, conversant, and without delay. Procured from beneath his opulent pillow, equally cocked and squarely aimed between the intruder's eyes, was that of Jim's Beretta. Moonlight peeked between the ornate drapes and casted it's silvery rays along the argent barrel.

Despite having been awakened so suddenly, his features never faltered. His cold gaze was dead set. "I can't imagine how you managed to get this far, who may have sent you, or why you felt it necessary to point that thing at me, but I can assure you, there's a rather hungry tiger wandering about. If I don't finish you, I know for absolute certain he will."

There was an increasing amount of nonchalance building in his demeanor. "Either way, your chances of making it out alive are none to none."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Charlotte let out a girlish squeal, pulling the blankets to her chest and covering herself while giving the random intruder a look of pure disgust. “ You have five seconds to leave my sight before I send you back to the perverted hells from which you came!” She declared while slamming a fist on the nearby nightstand creating a loud bang that echoed throughout the enclosed room. “ ONE...TWO...” she took a moment to pause hoping the unwelcomed guest would get the message.

“ FOUR.”

If she's blatantly skipping numbers that means it's time to run.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The sound of someone counting in an angry tone rouses the artist, who sits up quickly and glances blearily around. "Whoa, whoa, why're we counting? What's wrong?"

She pushes her tousled hair out of her face before spotting the intruder of sorts; a startled squeak escapes her as she swiftly rolls out of her bed to kneel on the floor next to it, peeking up and over at the horned female. She tries to look serious, but a yawn ruins her would-be tough expression.

"Um, ma'am? Sorry to bother you--" A rather silly sentiment, seeing as it's Maisi's bedroom that's been invaded and not the other way around. "--But, ah, I've got enough trouble sleeping without someone angry-counting in my ear... If you wouldn't mind just heading back to wherever you came from, I'd appreciate it..."
Flynn (played by Riik)

Flynn wakes up slowly, rubbing their eyes and blinking. They know something is amiss in their room, but not yet what. They run a hand through their even-messier-than-usual pink hair before finally catching sight of the intrusion - and the chaos that it has caused! "Woah, hey! You're squishing all my plushies! Not that I mind the company... but... you know... you could've knocked first." Flynn hops free of the duvet and stands impatiently on top of the bed, making shooing motions with their arms. "Come on, move it! Psh psh! Now I have to re-arrange all my babies again! There's a free spot on the couch for you to sit in whilst you tell me what you're doing here and what you want."

Flynn hops casually down from the bed and brushes down their thighs with their hands as though they had just done a hard day's work in a dusty environment. "Now then... would you like some tea and cake?"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Blinking, Rosaline looked down at the brightly-coloured stranger, sitting pretty at the end of her bed. While they were the very incarnation of the phrase cute as a button, the woman was not one to dismiss potential danger no matter what form it took. She simply remained in bed, drawing her arms protectively across herself, ruby eyes affixed strongly on this creature. A knife was underneath her pillow, but something told her she didn't need to use it.

Now, where did they come in from, and how did they get in her room?

"Those are imported cotton sheets you're lying on." She said, "And if you're lost, I could show you the door."
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

It took a moment for him to realise that 1. someone was on the end of the bed and 2. who that person was. Letting out a startled cry he rolled out of bed and tiptoed to the end of the bed. In a low, frantic whisper he asked "What the hell are you doing here!?! if Shiv finds out I'M going to be dead!"
After about 3 minutes of screaming she says “uhhhhh do i know you? How much rum dis i have last night? Whats going on?” It took her a second to realize she screamed bloody murder for 3 minutes and nobody on her crew came to make sure she was ok. “dickheads..” she whispered under her breath

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus